Sziget 2022

Matt86

34 minutes ago, thetime said:

Tame Impala v Caribou is my only real tough decision. I've never seen Tame Impala so will go with them.

Probably my age but the A38 seems much weaker this year. 

I saw both of them at Primavera Sound this year, both are amazing but I am huge Tame Impala fan and I will go to the front again at Sziget for sure 🌞 

• Upvote 1

Main clash is definitely Caribou and Tame Impala. After that, I'm pretty happy although the way the timings work mean there'll be a lot of leaving acts a little early to get a decent place at another stage in time for another act.

Inhaler to Sam Fender is a particular pain for that.

Only other major clash is Nova Twins and Rufus Du Sol which I can definitely live with!

We are going to Sziget with my daughter and her friend (both 17-years-old). Looking through the line-up, there are a few acts they want to see - Folamour being one - that are playing well into early morning.

We are staying in the city centre, near the Four Seasons -  how safe would it be for them to get a taxi from the site to our apartment on their own? 

Edited by swelsbyuk

1 hour ago, thetime said:

Things might alter, you know what they've been like with the lineup on the website. But here you are.

https://szigetfestival.com/en/programs#!/s

Updated clashfinder according to this: https://clashfinder.com/s/sziget2022/

Ran-D and Cleopatrick are on lineup page but not on timetable and don't have stage times on their pages.

Masked Wolf is missed both from lineup and timetable pages, so probably out - which is strange considering he was one of the main "quick-filler" acts for last minute dropped off artists this season (Rock for People, Weekend Festival Finland etc.)

• Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Mondo-kun said:

Updated clashfinder according to this: https://clashfinder.com/s/sziget2022/

Ran-D and Cleopatrick are on lineup page but not on timetable and don't have stage times on their pages.

Masked Wolf is missed both from lineup and timetable pages, so probably out - which is strange considering he was one of the main "quick-filler" acts for last minute dropped off artists this season (Rock for People, Weekend Festival Finland etc.)

Perhaps the acts you have mentioned have been placed on a 'reserve' list in case any of the current crop drop off - which seems inevitable.

44 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

We are going to Sziget with my daughter and her friend (both 17-years-old). Looking through the line-up, there are a few acts they want to see - Folamour being one - that are playing well into early morning.

We are staying in the city centre, near the Four Seasons -  how safe would it be for them to get a taxi from the site to our apartment on their own? 

I think quite safe, I went alone in 2018 and I was 17 at that time, going to another country, unknown city, without internet/data to see my favourite band (Gorillaz) 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Upvote 2

Music-wise we're looking at:

Wednesday: Remi Wolf - Noga Erez - Role Model - Rufus Du Sol - Dua Lipa

Thursday: Alice Merton - Bastille - KOL

Friday: Alfie Templeman - Jungle

Saturday: Black Honey - Lola Marsh - Lewis Capaldi - Sevdaliza - Calvin Harris

Sunday: Sigrid - Palaye Royale - Anne-Marie - Caribou/Tame Impala

Monday: Holly Humberstone - Inhaler - Sam Fender - Arctic Monkeys - Fontaines DC

The 2019 line-up was more suited to my tastes so we didn't really try out any other stages so, on Thursday and Friday at least, going to give them a go and be the oldest swinger in town at Elrow on Monday!

13 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Music-wise we're looking at:

Wednesday: Remi Wolf - Noga Erez - Role Model - Rufus Du Sol - Dua Lipa

Thursday: Alice Merton - Bastille - KOL

Friday: Alfie Templeman - Jungle

Saturday: Black Honey - Lola Marsh - Lewis Capaldi - Sevdaliza - Calvin Harris

Sunday: Sigrid - Palaye Royale - Anne-Marie - Caribou/Tame Impala

Monday: Holly Humberstone - Inhaler - Sam Fender - Arctic Monkeys - Fontaines DC

The 2019 line-up was more suited to my tastes so we didn't really try out any other stages so, on Thursday and Friday at least, going to give them a go and be the oldest swinger in town at Elrow on Monday!

In our 50s and we will be there so maybe not 🙂 

• Upvote 1