Sziget 2022

Matt86

23 minutes ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

So my opinion : the main stage times are correct . Which means that Rufus Du Sol will play after Dua Lipa. The other times are not correct for all stages.

Local regulations don't allow Sziget to have any acts on the Main Stage after 23:00, at least that was the case until recently. That was the reason they had one less acts last time, so Foo Fighters can play 2 and a half hours. There are many noise complaints from the residents every year. I think that start time is either wrong, or they won't play on the Main Stage. (Or you'll witness the quietest gig of your life.)

45 minutes ago, Rickleton said:

I've contacted the Dutch Sziget Facebook page. They told me that the times on the website are all correct. So what is going on here? 😵

They're not. I think Dutch Sziget Facebook page doesn't know what they're talking about 😂 Most of the Colosseum acts start at 6am, they've never had acts playing at 11am... there's so many errors it just cannot be correct.

as I don’t know which stage each artist will play I just named it stage 2 , 3,etc. 

Likely main:

Black Honey -12:00

Calvin Harris - 21:30

Lewis Capaldi - 19:00

Stage 2: 

Lola Marsh -13:00

Beabadoobee - 14:00

TSHA - 16:00 

Alan Walker -18:00

Stage 3:

Bad Gyal - 14:00

Sevdiza - 15:00

Taahliah - 18:00

Ofenbach - 19:00

Europe stage:

Kensington - 15:00 ?

Colosseum:

kölsch - 13:00

Shanti Celeste - 06:00 (!!)

Gerd Janson - 06:00 (!!)

fka.m4a -06.00

Dropyard:

Beton Hofi -23:00

ibis stage:

Gli Psicologi -20:10

French 79F - 23:00

Global Village:

Volosi- 23:15

??:

Lazar tesok: 18:30 

Circus stage:

Palestinian Circus School - 16:00

So …. Maybe the set times are right in the end? Except for the colosseum ?

Edited by Dutchfestivaladdict

13 minutes ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

I will make a time schedule based on what’s on the website! Just give me a few minutes 🙂 

I think you'll realise that the times don't make any sense during the making of the schedule...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

I will make a time schedule based on what’s on the website! Just give me a few minutes 🙂 

Bastille - down as starting at 18:00 when they appear to be a sub and would, normally, be starting at 19:30 or 20:00

Same for Stromae - down as starting at 18:00 and followed by Bieber at 21:30. Surely, there's no way that Stromae isn't a sub so that timing appears completely wrong. Anne-Marie the same.

Black Honey - down at 12:00 - this would imply noon, rather than midnight.

1 minute ago, swelsbyuk said:

Bastille - down as starting at 18:00 when they appear to be a sub and would, normally, be starting at 19:30 or 20:00

Same for Stromae - down as starting at 18:00 and followed by Bieber at 21:30. Surely, there's no way that Stromae isn't a sub so that timing appears completely wrong. Anne-Marie the same.

Black Honey - down at 12:00 - this would imply noon, rather than midnight.

I have never been to SZiget before. So no idea. But I believe you. Schedules of previous showed that most things started around 16:00 in afternoon. This wouldn’t make sense for me.

By the way, I have no idea about the release date of the REAL schedule , with all the bands/artists, hour of sets, on which stage, etc... I just saw many festivals releasing their running orders, but what about Sziget ? In June, or later ? I don't remember about last years..

10 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

By the way, I have no idea about the release date of the REAL schedule , with all the bands/artists, hour of sets, on which stage, etc... I just saw many festivals releasing their running orders, but what about Sziget ? In June, or later ? I don't remember about last years..

In 2019 it was the end of April...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, LostInCovid said:

Hey guys, i have a 9 year old kid, and staying in superstar camping, now i have a doubt, do i need a ticket for my kid?? Website mention under 11 is free of charge, but not sure about upgrade camping

I'd suggest you need to direct your question to the festival organisers, not a group of random strangers on the internet!

I've had responses using: ticket@szigetfestival.com and hello@szigetfestival.com

26 minutes ago, Cranjis said:

it could be because im in America or because im a little stupid which is probably what it is but where do you guys see the times on the Sziget Festival?? I can't find them anywhere

People are just going by clashfinder, search sziget.

44 minutes ago, Cranjis said:

it could be because im in America or because im a little stupid which is probably what it is but where do you guys see the times on the Sziget Festival?? I can't find them anywhere

If you click on each act on the Sziget Festival line-up page it has a date and time allocated, hence everyone's confusion: #SZIGET2022 – Program - Discover the Sziget2022 Line-up! – Sziget Festival - The Island of Freedom

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

I'd suggest you need to direct your question to the festival organisers, not a group of random strangers on the internet!

I've had responses using: ticket@szigetfestival.com and hello@szigetfestival.com

I did, still waiting for the reply, thank you.

31 minutes ago, iamdebrii said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd5lf2KDXi8/ Elrow theme revealed but no line-up

Fisher's Hi Ibiza residency came out today - he has played at Elrow before. Maybe they didn't release lineup today as not to clash with his ibiza gig... who knows

I would LOVE to go to his set but he's doing Balaton Sound this year... so I think he won't be there for Sziget then 🙃

11 minutes ago, Qishere said:

The app is available again. Some names are missing and days are not al correct.

On the other hand: a lot artists who are touring but have not been announced yet… 

another error? 

Which artist?

But i guess just another error 😵

Is it true that recreationals to help you last the night are really hard to find at Sziget? This is my one concern about the festival, as normally i do loads at every festival i go to, to stay awake and obviously enhance the experience.

Im guessing the dance areas will be the best place to ask around and hopefully get sorted? 

18 minutes ago, CauliflowerEar said:

Is it true that recreationals to help you last the night are really hard to find at Sziget? This is my one concern about the festival, as normally i do loads at every festival i go to, to stay awake and obviously enhance the experience.

Im guessing the dance areas will be the best place to ask around and hopefully get sorted? 

I think you can enjoy the festival without so called 'recreationals'...

• Upvote 1