Sziget 2022

Matt86

1 hour ago, Matt86 said:

I believe next week we should FINALLY have the Party Arena line up.. ! Sziget is in 3 months, + the time they need to print the passports etc... now is the time to announce the final line up !

I think there is no way but there is still small part of me hoping that they will announce Glass Animals 😔

Lot has been said about the lineup in whats coming or not, but the Monday is going to be an amazing day. Pity its not near the start of the festival, always knackered by the last day. 

Arctic Monkeys

Sam Fender

Fontaines D.C.

Inhaler

Clutch

Holly Humberstone

Iceage

What a great day that will be.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, thetime said:

Lot has been said about the lineup in whats coming or not, but the Monday is going to be an amazing day. Pity its not near the start of the festival, always knackered by the last day. 

Arctic Monkeys

Sam Fender

Fontaines D.C.

Inhaler

Clutch

Holly Humberstone

Iceage

Saw Holly at festivals twice in 2021 and only lasted about 10 minutes each time. She's got a great voice and some lovely songs, but she is so nervous it feels like watching a kids' talent show. Hoping she's managed to find her feet a little more.

22 hours ago, thetime said:

Arctic Monkeys

Sam Fender

Fontaines D.C.

Inhaler

Clutch

Holly Humberstone

Iceage

All possible fingers crossed that AM and Clutch won’t play at the same time. 

I would think there are 3-4 names still to be announced for the main stage/A38 but this may depend on who they move to the different stages. 

If you look at clash finder there are a few gaps and I think the names will not be that big but we live in hope. 

We should know in the next few weeks. 

3 hours ago, billybigballs said:

Are we definitely due another announcement of acts for main stage and A38?

1 hour ago, swelsbyuk said:

Not going to start a political discussion but if you are based in Moscow are you actually able to attend Sziget this year?

Hope so!
Got my visa (even now they are issued by many European consulates), got a flight with a stop in Istanbul. Flights from Russia to Europe now take more time and money, but they are available. The main issue is festival tickets as payments with local bank cards are now unavailable abroad, but I hold mine since 2020.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, activean said:

Q-dance takeover is confirmed for first day on the island, while Elrow will be there on another day (last day, according to clashfinder)

Yup, they just announced on instagram that Elrow is coming back on the last day of the festival 🥰 and they will announce the theme and names on May 22nd

I signed up to this forum as im Sziget bound this year! 

Can anyone reassure me that as a big dance music head, there will be enough for me? I hate pop and cheese music for which there seems to be plenty at Sziget, but im hoping on top of the few dance artists they have announced, there is enough to keep me busy all day and all night? 

I have been to Balaton Sound before it all turned into cheesy EDM, is Sziget a similar sort of festival, just with more commercial bands? 

8 minutes ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

So to summarise it all..

* Still names to be announced for Party Arena

* Still line up to be announced for Q Dance evening on Monday.

* Still line up to be announced for Elrow.

* All special stages with line up can be found on SZiget website.

worth to mention: start times of all acts can now be found on the SZiget site 

Subzero Project & Frequencerz self-announced for Q-Dance Takeover

• Like 1