Sziget 2022

Matt86

They Sziget IG page just posted that it's "not just about the Main Stage" and I'm sure they've said this before, meaning that we really shouldn't expect any more curve balls line-up wise.

That being said, it really is about the 360 experience at Sziget and I can't believe we're double-digit days away from being on the island!

On 5/8/2022 at 8:15 PM, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

I have the same problem here!

On 5/8/2022 at 10:16 PM, ReljaGajić said:

What you need to do is add what you want to buy in shopping cart and go to the check out, and on the second step they will ask you to make a festival account if you don't have one. If you do have festival account you can log in there then and there will be an option at the bottom where you can choose how much money you wanna take from your balance. 

It should work like that idk if it's gonna be the same for you but I tried add different thing to the basket and it works 🤷‍♂️

I do no know why but here in Holland Sziget uses two different ticketshops (also in Germany I see). For most things (tickets, boat parties and camping upgrades) I am redirected to the Paylogic webshop. Only for the lockers on campsites and some camping upgrades I can use the built-in ticketshop on the Sziget website itself. For that option it is possible to buy the lockers with your Gift Credit.

22 minutes ago, J_M said:

I do no know why but here in Holland Sziget uses two different ticketshops (also in Germany I see). For most things (tickets, boat parties and camping upgrades) I am redirected to the Paylogic webshop. Only for the lockers on campsites and some camping upgrades I can use the built-in ticketshop on the Sziget website itself. For that option it is possible to buy the lockers with your Gift Credit.

That explains a lot… but I am not going to buy any of that….however a boat party ticket would be nice but I can’t use my Gift Credit. 

20 minutes ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

That explains a lot… but I am not going to buy any of that….however a boat party ticket would be nice but I can’t use my Gift Credit. 

I have contacted the customer service if there is a solution for this. Hope to hear soon from them.

Okay suddenly a lot of names online on the SZiget site… they seem to be put on every day with no real structure.

The circus line up contains more names than the ones they mention in the video.

Some new names I can see now:

* Eefje Visser 

* Arat kilo feat Mamani Keita & Mike Ladd

*Barcode Circus Company

*Cirque La Compagnie

*CLEOPATRICK

*Compagnie Canada 

* Duo Kaos

*Duo Masawa

*EspumA BrumA

*French79

*Gli Psicologi

*Hands Some Feet

*Hisashi Watanbe

* La Burrasca

*Luiku

*NOVA TWINS 

* SYML

*Shelter Boy

*Surma

*Yellow Straps

*Viper Diva

(can be that some were announced earlier but I forgot)

Conclusion: seems like circus names and Europe names are now online!

17 hours ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

Okay suddenly a lot of names online on the SZiget site… they seem to be put on every day with no real structure.

The circus line up contains more names than the ones they mention in the video.

Some new names I can see now:

* Eefje Visser 

* Arat kilo feat Mamani Keita & Mike Ladd

*Barcode Circus Company

*Cirque La Compagnie

*CLEOPATRICK

*Compagnie Canada 

* Duo Kaos

*Duo Masawa

*EspumA BrumA

*French79

*Gli Psicologi

*Hands Some Feet

*Hisashi Watanbe

* La Burrasca

*Luiku

*NOVA TWINS 

* SYML

*Shelter Boy

*Surma

*Yellow Straps

*Viper Diva

(can be that some were announced earlier but I forgot)

Conclusion: seems like circus names and Europe names are now online!

Plus Global Village?

1 hour ago, FestivaIFan said:

There is going to be an extra day? Or is this just a mistake?

C577EB47-4511-4C27-9524-028BE0B790F1.jpeg

I am so confused, they announced that this year Sziget will be shorter (6 days instead of 7) and now there is 7th day of the festival on the website. And they are still selling 6-day tickets and day tickets from 10-15. And there is not anything about August 16th mentioned anywhere. Like... what's going on??? 🥴

1 hour ago, ReljaGajić said:

I am so confused, they announced that this year Sziget will be shorter (6 days instead of 7) and now there is 7th day of the festival on the website. And they are still selling 6-day tickets and day tickets from 10-15. And there is not anything about August 16th mentioned anywhere. Like... what's going on??? 🥴

They can’t do that. People booked flights even the posters pressed are with the wrong dates then. It’s 100% a mistake. 

11 minutes ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

They can’t do that. People booked flights even the posters pressed are with the wrong dates then. It’s 100% a mistake. 

Mad Cool did this earlier for this year. Just added an extra date at the end for a reduced price with more local acts (plus a couple of bigger acts, such as Jack White and Sam Fender). Perhaps Sziget are going to do the same, they mentioned more local acts at the press conference recently iirc. Perhaps an extra day, at a cheaper price for locals to come and see what the festival is all about?

It's acts that are going into the night after 12. This happened before with their communication. 

They would be hard pushed to add a new act/headliner  and call it the festival with just 12 weeks to go. 

I also fly back Tuesday so they better not 🤣

39 minutes ago, Davidoff said:

It's acts that are going into the night after 12. This happened before with their communication.

It's not. It's genuinely a mistake, all these bands and acts just don't have a correct day assigned to them.

Edit: Some of the bands have been already assigned correct date...

Edited by Newjem
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, TC1 said:

This will be the acts that are on after midnight, as the music plays until early hours AM. Not an additional day.

They've not done it before, seems to be an error. Especially as some of the acts are on the Monday lineup. 

They haven't done it for the rest of the weeks lineup. 

Edited by thetime