Sziget 2022

Matt86

48 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

There's four or five names there who were already announced, which takes them away from playing either the main stage or A38. Which means we might, hopefully, get a few more decent names for the bigger stages? 

There should be only 5 acts left in total if the number of slots for main stage (4 per day) and A38 (7 per day) hasn't changed. And I expect some local bands like Quimby or Punnany Massif taking their usual main stage spot.

31 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

I'm sure there was talk earlier in the year of there being an urban stage or rap stage (can't remember the exact name) but I can't see any mention of it here: Dan Panaitescu Main Stage (szigetfestival.com)

Just checked each day on the above link and they're showing:

10th - 25 names

11th, 12th, 13th, 14th - 23 names per day

15th - 16 names.

Does this mean we might get further names for the 15th or do they usually have fewer names on the final day?

26 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Just checked each day on the above link and they're showing:

10th - 25 names

11th, 12th, 13th, 14th - 23 names per day

15th - 16 names.

Does this mean we might get further names for the 15th or do they usually have fewer names on the final day?

There are some names from the Colosseum line-up that are missing the correct date. They all might be playing the last day as that day seems to have no names assigned for Colosseum so far.

4 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

There's four or five names there who were already announced, which takes them away from playing either the main stage or A38. Which means we might, hopefully, get a few more decent names for the bigger stages? 

1 hour ago, swelsbyuk said:

I'm sure there was talk earlier in the year of there being an urban stage or rap stage (can't remember the exact name) but I can't see any mention of it here: Dan Panaitescu Main Stage (szigetfestival.com)

On the camping map (click) there is hip hop stage next to colosseum. 

I think we kind of expected those four or five names to play either Arena or Colosseum. I'm wondering where bigger electronic names will play (Aoki, Walker, Caribou, Jungle ..), if most of them are in Party arena, that would open space for another few names at A38

40 minutes ago, activean said:

On the camping map (click) there is hip hop stage next to colosseum. 

I think we kind of expected those four or five names to play either Arena or Colosseum. I'm wondering where bigger electronic names will play (Aoki, Walker, Caribou, Jungle ..), if most of them are in Party arena, that would open space for another few names at A38

I’m sure Jungle and Caribou will be at A38

On 4/14/2022 at 3:55 PM, swelsbyuk said:

If there is the urban stage i think ronnie Flex, princess nokia(maybe mainstage), lauren sanderson and stuff there as headliner for that stage.

That will also make space for stages acts at mainstage and A38. I think we can expect quite some names still… (party arena, mainstage 10? And mastercard (A38 will always be the stagename for us)… 

7 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

So, what are we now waiting to be announced?

Some smaller names for Main Stage / A38 / Bacardi Arena.
It's worth to wait for Europe Stage lineup, always had some hidden gems. Also Volt Stage, since 2019 they moved from Hungarian only acts. DeWolff, Idiotape, Leoniden, The Inspector Cluzo, to name a few.
Tribute Stage can be hell of a party 😀

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

So, what are we now waiting to be announced?

By the looks of it, I think we should expect a significant number of acts for Bacardi Arena (dance stage). Names like Don Diablo, Oliver Heldens, KSHMR, Vintage Culture and other names in the dance scene who haven't joined Balaton could easily fit into Sziget's schedule.