Sziget 2022

Matt86

5 hours ago, Amanzi said:

but holy shit... Kevin Parker is super talented. I'm fast becoming a big fan.

Tame Impala is on another level. I get chills every time 'The Less I Know The Better' drops in that Glasto set.

A bit different but I would also suggest looking into Channel Tres if you haven't already. big vibes 🤙 

10 hours ago, Amanzi said:

I booked this after the first lineup drop, partly for some of the names announced, but mostly because I'd never been before. I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I didn't know much about Tame Impala before the rumours on here and the latest announcement, but holy shit... Kevin Parker is super talented. I'm fast becoming a big fan. I've listened to so much already, and watched the Glastonbury set from a few years ago, and I cannot wait to see Tame Impala live.

I've also discovered a few more names that I can't stop listening to, and I wouldn't have known about otherwise.

Anyway, I've seen a little negativity about the lineup, and maybe it's because I have nothing previous to compare it to, but I just wanted to say that I am buzzing for this.

Kevin Parker is literally a Music Jesus. 

I've been listening to his music for a few years now and I've been waiting for so long to see him live and finally this year I'm seeing Tame Impala at both Primavera Sound and Sziget festival. 

I watched so many videos from his concerts and can't believe I'm finally gonna see everything in person. I'm sure it will be out of body experience 😆

Sorry everyone, I'm just a little too hyped 😬

38 minutes ago, Newjem said:

Daily Schedule will be revealed on Monday.

Great! I hope that we will also know how many empty spots will remain for Main Stage, A38 and the other stages in order to know what to expect from their future announcements.

Edited by #1SzigetFan

Just noticed they are having a hip hop stage this year, was not there in 2019 was it?

Seems to be where magic mirror was in 2019, with magic mirror repositioned other side of the site nearer the entrance. 

Edited by thetime

16 minutes ago, thetime said:

Just noticed they are having a hip hop stage this year, was not there in 2019 was it?

Seems to be where magic mirror was in 2019, with magic mirror repositioned other side of the site nearer the entrance. 

Where did you find this year's stages?

Edit: nevermind, I think it's the Urban Stage from the Camping Map what you were talking about... yes, I think we didn't have this stage in 2019.

sziget_camping_map.png

Edited by #1SzigetFan

6 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

Where did you find this year's stages?

camping map has the main ones, one as 'urban' and one has 'hip hop'.

BIt gutted about bridge camping not available, as that was ideal making a quick getaway on the morning of departure.

sziget_camping_map.png

sziget_campingmap_v2_002_.png

Edited by thetime
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, thetime said:

camping map has the main ones, one as 'urban' and one has 'hip hop'.

BIt gutted about bridge camping not available, as that was ideal making a quick getaway on the morning of departure.

sziget_camping_map.png

sziget_campingmap_v2_002_.png

I'm a first time Sziget goer. Are all of those camping area's available for basic campers, or are some/any/all closed off for glampers only?

2 minutes ago, Cranjis said:

I'm a first time Sziget goer. Are all of those camping area's available for basic campers, or are some/any/all closed off for glampers only?

Those are upgraded campsites, not just for glamping.

Rest of the site you can camp, except sealed off zones though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iamdebrii said:

A bit strange how there's a hip-hop stage with such few hip-hop acts - will it be a line-up of lesser-known hungarian/european or should we expect a barrage of hip-hop names to come?

I would expect a small stage to be honest.