Sziget 2022

Matt86

Tame Impala and Ofenbach, I’m quite happy 🙂 !
But same as everyone, a lot of names I’ve never heard of before … + I was really expecting Maneskin 😥 

Anyway, the line up seems pretty good Considering the 2 years Off 🙂 Except Bieber, I think I’m gonna see every  headliner , which is f..ing rare !

21 minutes ago, activean said:

You got it all right guys. Happy with Tame iImpala, which day do you think they will headline? 

Dont event know most of the names tbh, not the strongest edition in my opinion. 

I am so fucking happy with Tame Impala, I will see him twice this year and I can't wait!!! He will be on August 14th

1 minute ago, lukatej said:

Little bit disappointed in terms of middle names when comparing to 2020 edition.

Miles Kane, Glass Animals, Monsters and Men, Keane, Daughter,Foster the People , FKA, Foals, Stormzy

I mean where are they? These are good names 🙂

I’m still hoping to see Glass Animals in the next announcement 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lukatej said:

Little bit disappointed in terms of middle names when comparing to 2020 edition.

Miles Kane, Glass Animals, Monsters and Men, Keane, Daughter,Foster the People , FKA, Foals, Stormzy

Exactly my thoughts?!

And i can only do days 1-3 or 2-4 so missing out on Tame Impala and AM while i get Bieber is very dissatisfied:/

8 minutes ago, lukatej said:

Agree completely. The lower down the list you go I seem to know nobody and when I check them out they are almost all dance acts. I'm hoping we are due another decent announcement which will fill the middle ground with a few guitars rather than decks.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, lukatej said:

Are they touring? 

Stormzy no summer dates.

Daughter no

Monsters of men no

1 minute ago, activean said:

Realistically, how many "strong" names are we missing ? So sub headliners, A38 names .. ? 

I dont think we are missing many main stage names. Sziget only has 4 on the main stage each day. 

Will be interesting who is playing a38 whilst main stage headliners are on. Any clues?

10 minutes ago, lukatej said:

Keane and Foals really are a big miss to me too 😞 + Maneskin not being here.. u right, there's a little "incomplete" feeling about this line up

6 minutes ago, activean said:

Realistically, how many "strong" names are we missing ? So sub headliners, A38 names .. ? 

It appears, judging by the colour coding being used, that the light blue shade is subs and we are only missing one from that list.

The purple names are a real mix - Alan Walker, Jungle, Caribou and.....Nina Kraviz? She just doesn't sit there imho. So difficult to judge.

In the green list, I'm hoping a lot of these will be in the coliseum or the rumoured urban stage.

274473990_10161770328573975_5728239749195201118_n.png

Edited by swelsbyuk