Sziget 2022

Matt86

4 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Someone on Instagram has said that Kanye is due to drop tour dates on Tuesday.

I can't find confirmation of this anywhere, but it definitely sounds like he's preparing to tour.

On his 2016 album 'The Life of Pablo' he recorded a song called 'Waves'.

Have we been barking up the wrong tree?

This gave me chills.

I think Calvin is a stick on with his booked before, a big name and slots into that DJ night and his clue was the summer time water picture. I am also thinking Justin and Tame. 

Leaks normally pops in if we are on the wrong tracks but Kanye would fit that rapper act but I am sticking with Calvin Harris, Justin Bieber and Tame. 

Well... Calvin Harris was announced for EXIT festival (July 7-10) in Novi Sad, Serbia, and knowing exit and their budget... I would assume that Calvin Harris is not THAT expensive 😅😬🤷‍♂️ 

I can see him at Sziget too, it wouldn't be the first time they share some artists, maybe ZHU also, I remember seeing ZHU at EXIT in 2018 and than at Sziget also 

10 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

Well... Calvin Harris was announced for EXIT festival (July 7-10) in Novi Sad, Serbia, and knowing exit and their budget... I would assume that Calvin Harris is not THAT expensive 😅😬🤷‍♂️ 

I can see him at Sziget too, it wouldn't be the first time they share some artists, maybe ZHU also, I remember seeing ZHU at EXIT in 2018 and than at Sziget also 

I have been going on Exit for years but not anymore. Really just techno and edm festival. I actually love that type of music but it's always the same there. Sziget this year! 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, iamdebrii said:

Also. While I would love the idea of having Kanye at Sziget, he is probably the least trustworthy booking on the planet. 

Adele would probably give him a run for his money but I agree. Until he was on stage in front of me I would always think he wasn't going to turn up.

11 hours ago, billybigballs said:

We are in a position where we only KNOW one of the 30 acts being announced, but have a good idea about some of the others.

I prefer that to knowing for certain. The excitement for announcement day remains.

yep.. Anne-Marie. My grant aunt's name, lol. So we know shit actually lool 😂

17 minutes ago, Nikky said:

So if I want to see Dua from first rows what time should I be there? Concert starts in 9.30pm 

Depends who is playing before her tbh. In 2019, at Foo Fighters, people were at the front from noon and didn't move. Whereas, for The 1975 you could probably have got there at 7pm and got to the front easily enough.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

So….

The setlist of the first show of the new tour of Bieber is quite epic to be honest.

Not a big fan of him but this setlist is quite huge:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/justin-bieber/2022/pechanga-arena-san-diego-ca-5b886f78.html

I know 5 of those songs. Safe to say if he's announced I'll be elsewhere that evening....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

So….

The setlist of the first show of the new tour of Bieber is quite epic to be honest.

Not a big fan of him but this setlist is quite huge:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/justin-bieber/2022/pechanga-arena-san-diego-ca-5b886f78.html

I actually like more his old songs. Majority here are new. As long as you love me and beauty and the beat should be there. But must admit didn't listen his new stuff that much.