Sziget 2022

Matt86

1 hour ago, Sziget2022_Leaks said:

No, yes meant yes. She's definitely on!

I know, it was my poor attempt at humour!

Anyway, as Balaton Sound attendees get lots of good news today, is there any chance of a couple of little pics to get us Sziget-goers chatting @Sziget2022_Leaks?

Edited by swelsbyuk

19 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

I know, it was my poor attempt at humour!

Anyway, as Balaton Sound attendees get lots of good news today, is there any chance of a couple of little pics to get us Sziget-goers chatting @Sziget2022_Leaks?

At 11am we will know which edm headliners are out and if Calvin Harris is in. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, iamdebrii said:

No Major Lazer either. And Kygo has hella European dates around the time of Sziget... 👀 

It would be weird if they added Kygo to the lineup cause it would look like lineup from 2018 with Dula Peep and Arctic Monkeys... + Kygo 🤷🏼‍♂️. At this point I'm just hoping it's not David Guetta 🙃

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ReljaGajić said:

It would be weird if they added Kygo to the lineup cause it would look like lineup from 2018 with Dula Peep and Arctic Monkeys... + Kygo 🤷🏼‍♂️. At this point I'm just hoping it's not David Guetta 🙃

Same thought. Anyone completely new is a major plus at this point; that's why I'm not too mad at Major Lazer.

31 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

Here are first names for Balaton Sound. There is still hope thst we are getting Calvin Harris at Sziget 🤠

Screenshot_20220217-110451_Gmail.jpg

Damn.. SZiget “misses” a lot of amazing names there in my opinion! 

However…no Robin Schulz for SZiget which means that we can rule out the waves photo. Would it then be Calvin Harris summer?

Kygo could also refer to the waves photo as he always uses tropical beats and that’s also how he started to get famous. However Dua Lipa, Arctic Monkeys and again Kygo? I almost can’t believe that!

So I have more hope for Calvin Harris now. 

David Guetta has one song Lovers on the sun. However I don’t believe it’s him.

39 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

Here are first names for Balaton Sound. There is still hope thst we are getting Calvin Harris at Sziget 🤠

Screenshot_20220217-110451_Gmail.jpg

Think we can can say Calvin Harris just became a near-certainty, which would be great for me as I actually know a few of his tunes!

Edited by swelsbyuk

Just now, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

Damn.. SZiget “misses” a lot of amazing names there in my opinion! 

However…no Robin Schulz for SZiget which means that we can rule out the waves photo. Would it then be Calvin Harris summer?

Kygo could also refer to the waves photo as he always uses tropical beats and that’s also how he started to get famous. However Dua Lipa, Arctic Monkeys and again Kygo? I almost can’t believe that!

So I have more hope for Calvin Harris now. 

David Guetta has one song Lovers on the sun. However I don’t believe it’s him.

Cold Water - Major Lazer is still an option.

wow imagine …Major Lazer and Bieber on the same day and then performing Cold Water together. Dreaming is allowed!

2 minutes ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

Cold Water - Major Lazer is still an option.

wow imagine …Major Lazer and Bieber on the same day and then performing Cold Water together. Dreaming is allowed!

I'd say that image posted by Leaks represented warm water rather than cold water tbh.

13 hours ago, Qishere said:

We still need a lot more artists than 30. They might give us some names every month from now.

Tuesday: last headlines so they can start selling day tickets

March: last for mainstage + A38 
April: Party arena

May: Coloseum or something like that

is it a weird thought? 

Leaks has liked this post, which implies this is likely to reflect the coming announcements. Seems sensible if we are getting 30 on Tuesday. My updated wishlist for Tuesday is below. Happy if we get a handful of these: 

Foals, Gang of Youths, Alt-J, Tash Sultana, Nothing But Thieves, Biffy Clyro, Royal Blood, Glass Animals, Bicep, Liam Gallagher, Fever 333, Wet Leg, Yard Act, Aurora, The Lathums, Fred Again..., The Chemical Brothers, Phoebe Bridgers, London Grammar, Wolf Alice, Editors, Goat Girl, Jack White, Paolo Nutini, Sports Team, Disclosure, Future Islands.

Plus, the 'likely' additions of Sam Fender, Calvin Harris and Tame Impala.

Any chance of two or three of these @Sziget2022_Leaks?

Edited February 9 by swelsbyuk

Edited by swelsbyuk

31 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Leaks has liked this post, which implies this is likely to reflect the coming announcements. Seems sensible if we are getting 30 on Tuesday. My updated wishlist for Tuesday is below. Happy if we get a handful of these: 

Foals, Gang of Youths, Alt-J, Tash Sultana, Nothing But Thieves, Biffy Clyro, Royal Blood, Glass Animals, Bicep, Liam Gallagher, Fever 333, Wet Leg, Yard Act, Aurora, The Lathums, Fred Again..., The Chemical Brothers, Phoebe Bridgers, London Grammar, Wolf Alice, Editors, Goat Girl, Jack White, Paolo Nutini, Sports Team, Disclosure, Future Islands.

As far as I remember Alt-j have a concert in Budapest this year at the end of July  🙃

39 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Tash Sultana has a concert in Budapest at the end of august, and Aurora is performing at another festival in Hungary in july so I think both of them can be ruled out too.

Edited by sandorbeni

38 minutes ago, sandorbeni said:

Tash Sultana has a concert in Budapest at the end of august, and Aurora is performing at another festival in Hungary in july so I think both of them can be ruled out too.

The new Halsey album is excellent. Produced by Trent Reznor of NIN. She is headlining at Reading/Leeds at end of August. Would love to see her at Sziget.

53 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

As far as I remember Alt-j have a concert in Budapest this year at the end of July  🙃

47 minutes ago, sandorbeni said:

Cheers for the updates, I'll amend my wishlist accordingly! Forgot to add Maneskin, who I reckon will be entertaining if chosen.