Sziget 2022

Matt86

6 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

Leaks only gives definitive no's, never a definitive yes. And he gives the no's very rarely.

He's not responded to any of the guesses so far, so he's not really giving anything away. So, we don't actually know anything.

The guitar might be a really expensive one - a 'star guitar' perhaps? And then we are onto The Chemical Brothers rather than Sam Fender.

That's the fun of it!!!

p.s I know others disagree, but I am 99% sure it's Bieber. But will be extremely happy if I'm wrong!!

Chems would headline but definitely a co-head day and certainly not 'really expensive'

4 hours ago, billybigballs said:

Any more hints @Sziget2022_Leaks?

Also, any idea how many new acts are likely to be announced next week?

16 hours ago, Matt86 said:

Also, the "very shortly" clue, any ideas ..?

This:

16 hours ago, iamdebrii said:

That was said a few hours before Sziget posted a 1-week countdown to the next line-up so I guess it was a 'line-up sooner than you expect' kind of deal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

So….

We expect the following?

Headliners

Arctic Monkeys (confirmed)

Dua Lipa (confirmed)

Kings Of Leon (confirmed)

Waves/summer- Robin Schulz OR Calvin Harris (rumour)

Love yourself - Justin Bieber (rumour)

Elephants - Tame Impala (rumour)

Sub- headliners:

Bastille (confirmed)

Stromae (confirmed)
Lewis Capaldi( confirmed)

Anne Marie  (rumour)

Foals  (rumour) 

Sam Fender (rumour)

Dear Leaker

(I'm more and more convinced you are member of the marketing team and Sziget approves your presence here, and if it's true I simply love that 😂)

What about stages? By the map it seems lightstage won't be on the island this year. Will we have it or not? What about italian names? Maybe Maneskin could be booked because they are doing a lot of festivals, but will you book other italian names like previous years? Sziget had the power of book many small italian artists that in small time became famous, it will be a shame if that stops. 

Wish you good work!

5 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

Current acts with the highest monthly listeners on Spotify. Most of us aren't Bieber fans, clearly, but there's no denying he's incredibly popular. I'd swap him in a heartbeat for The Weeknd though!

bieber.png

Plost twist : Dua lipa is mega act we are looking for 😝

Edited by activean

When do you think daily splits will be online, anytime soon after that incoming annoucement?

I'm looking to buy a 3 day ticket asap, with Omicron doing us a favor i'm very optimistic about festival season and ready to take the risk, but can't just random choose 3 days and than potentialy miss most of my favorite artists. 

I have decided to sleep outside the festival to get some decent sleep&toilet, now that i'm not in my 20's anymore 🙂

14 minutes ago, activean said:

When do you think daily splits will be online, anytime soon after that incoming annoucement?

I'm looking to buy a 3 day ticket asap, with Omicron doing us a favor i'm very optimistic about festival season and ready to take the risk, but can't just random choose 3 days and than potentialy miss most of my favorite artists. 

I have decided to sleep outside the festival to get some decent sleep&toilet, now that i'm not in my 20's anymore 🙂

i guess next week.

they have to sell day tickets soon

• Thanks 1

Yep, Tame Impala would be great ^^

Tomorrow, Balaton is talkin' to us.. that will give us some indications about the EDM acts !

4 hours ago, Sziget2022_Leaks said:

This:

o, only 30 names ?? that means there will be another wave, in April i suppose... so we might not get ALL of the headliners in 6 days 😮

9 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

Yep, Tame Impala would be great ^^

Tomorrow, Balaton is talkin' to us.. that will give us some indications about the EDM acts !

o, only 30 names ?? that means there will be another wave, in April i suppose... so we might not get ALL of the headliners in 6 days 😮

If they are going to start selling day tickets then they need to name all headliners really.