Sziget 2022

Matt86

5 minutes ago, billybigballs said:

I don't think Josh Homme will be doing anything other than keeping a low profile this summer tbh

Yeah, just checked Foo Fighters tour dates and I saw that Dave Grohl will be busy in the US in August.

Cypress Hill also have an album called "Elephants on Acid". They are on tour until June, but not in Europe.

Edited by #1SzigetFan

4 hours ago, TC1 said:

9410D4FA-8F0C-472A-87D7-7E7B21060D6B.thumb.png.b037a3c8668e847e197ad897d00af758.png

If you search Summer on Google Images the first image comes up but with a sun drawn in the sand. Looks like Leaks has cropped the image. Taking from this: Calvin Harris - SummerA0B27C78-9365-498E-B8F5-FDA8790CDECE.thumb.png.7f830c6b8fbe692334fe1906eaf24ee4.png

Same with Love Yourself. If you search that in Google it comes up with that image. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself 

Last image, only thing I can take from that is Tame Impala - Elephants 

That “love” image is from dawn.com website…..Dawn FM…..The Weeknd confirmed!!!

7 minutes ago, iiit's Miiike said:

Jack White is in Europe end of July! 

Yeah, but just saw on his schedule that he's going to be in the US on August 13.

Meanwhile Sziget already have Dua Lipa and KoL for Aug 10 and Aug 11... I don't think Jack White is doable. Or he might be, if and only if we have both Jack White and Dua Lipa on the same day maybe, as we had 21 pilots and Foo Fighters!

Edited by #1SzigetFan

4 hours ago, billybigballs said:

So, subs and headliners. How about:

Lewis Capaldi - Dua Lipa

Bastille - Kings of Leon

Foals - Tame Impala

Megan Thee Stallion - Justin Bieber

Stromae - Calvin Harris

Sam Fender - Arctic Monkeys 

?

This person deserves credits I think! Strong feeling this will be the line up for the upper part of the poster.

6 hours ago, TC1 said:

9410D4FA-8F0C-472A-87D7-7E7B21060D6B.thumb.png.b037a3c8668e847e197ad897d00af758.png

If you search Summer on Google Images the first image comes up but with a sun drawn in the sand. Looks like Leaks has cropped the image. Taking from this: Calvin Harris - SummerA0B27C78-9365-498E-B8F5-FDA8790CDECE.thumb.png.7f830c6b8fbe692334fe1906eaf24ee4.png

Same with Love Yourself. If you search that in Google it comes up with that image. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself 

Last image, only thing I can take from that is Tame Impala - Elephants 

Google 'sand and sea', the image is the first one! And the Who's got that song. It has to be the Who.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, kristofm said:

Google 'sand and sea', the image is the first one! And the Who's got that song. It has to be the Who.

Hoping for the who but guessing it’s Robin Schulz…Simply I don’t get my hopes to high hahaha! 

I think an announcement is coming tomorrow. Sziget leaks says very soon , in the update they also said soon and I remember that the last announcement also was on a Tuesday. 

There was always a good chance Sam Fender was going to play. 

He is at a festival nearly every weekend and would be a great add to the line up and seems a festival act. 

I think that Justin would be a Mega act and a big pull. Not my cup off tea but a change to the normal names if nothing else. 

Hopefully something decent sub or in the tent that night 

Edited by Davidoff

9 minutes ago, iamdebrii said:

This thread is such a vibe today.

Also... one question mark which remains is the new, pandemic-era artist who hadn't been touring yet - who we thinking? Maneskin/Olivia Rodrigo?

My guess would be Maneskin as a sub headliner ! Pinkpop is a big festival with a lot of big names they are also sub headliner there and I have seen them being sub headliner for more festivals in Europe. 

I don’t see Olivia Rodrigo coming to SZiget as she didn’t announce any festival performance yet.