Sziget 2022

Matt86

Yeah I am just summarising some possible names here which makes it easier.

To be honest the love yourself photo is very obvious Justin Bieber. However, it’s strange that he already comes to Budapest later in 2023. For me it doesn’t make any sense that he gives two performances? I have seen him on Pinkpop and he is not a great performer live (sorry for the fans).

I really hope the elephants refer to Tame Impala he is just awesome! 

I also thought about Shawn Mendes as his cover art from the latest album contains water/ sea. But I think he will be back to fast after his last visit. I also think he is not available .

15 hours ago, The_Preach said:

Do not find where you got this from? I would understand if he'd perform at Boutique 2.0 or something but not on the festival itself atleast.

https://www.rockwerchter.be/en/blog/rock-werchter-2022-is-sold-out-discover-the-full-line-up-stay-tuned-for-more/detail

That was the release and was just reading through the Rock Werchter forum and it was mentioned there! Pity it's not him! Excited to see who we get! 

9410D4FA-8F0C-472A-87D7-7E7B21060D6B.thumb.png.b037a3c8668e847e197ad897d00af758.png

If you search Summer on Google Images the first image comes up but with a sun drawn in the sand. Looks like Leaks has cropped the image. Taking from this: Calvin Harris - SummerA0B27C78-9365-498E-B8F5-FDA8790CDECE.thumb.png.7f830c6b8fbe692334fe1906eaf24ee4.png

Same with Love Yourself. If you search that in Google it comes up with that image. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself 

Last image, only thing I can take from that is Tame Impala - Elephants 

Edited by TC1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TC1 said:

D96867C8-26F0-448F-AB2C-49EBA83C51BB.thumb.png.a9d139a9d1042191361bbe7e13243bcb.pngIf you search Summer on Google Images the first image comes up but with a sun drawn in the sand. Looks like Leaks has cropped the image. Taking from this: Calvin Harris - Summer

Same with Love Yourself. If you search that in Google it comes up with that image. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself 

CA86F227-AB0B-4F11-B225-3B923136A91A.png

Or 'She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5'?

I know it's not, but just trying anything to steer it away from Bieber! 

Is anyone in the UK old enough to remember 321 with Dusty Bin and its cryptic clues? So, here goes:

The elephant conversation is from the film Inception.

The inception of something is its starting point.

All races have starting points. One such race is a marathon.

Marathons started in Greece.

Greece is to the south of Budapest.

South is a point on a compass, along with East, North and West.

Put North and West together you get North West, son of Kanye West.

The headliner you are looking for is KANYE WEST!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, LittleFest said:

I'm now thinking that the elephants clue is The Strokes again? Why had we ruled them out this year I can't remember? 

They have an song called Elephant Song? 

The Strokes are supporting RHCP in America 

3 minutes ago, LittleFest said:
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, swelsbyuk said:

Is anyone in the UK old enough to remember 321 with Dusty Bin and its cryptic clues? So, here goes:

The elephant conversation is from the film Inception.

The inception of something is its starting point.

All races have starting points. One such race is a marathon.

Marathons started in Greece.

Greece is to the south of Budapest.

South is a point on a compass, along with East, North and West.

Put North and West together you get North West, son of Kanye West.

The headliner you are looking for is KANYE WEST!

Can't beat a bit of ted rogers. 🤣

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, TC1 said:

9410D4FA-8F0C-472A-87D7-7E7B21060D6B.thumb.png.b037a3c8668e847e197ad897d00af758.png

If you search Summer on Google Images the first image comes up but with a sun drawn in the sand. Looks like Leaks has cropped the image. Taking from this: Calvin Harris - SummerA0B27C78-9365-498E-B8F5-FDA8790CDECE.thumb.png.7f830c6b8fbe692334fe1906eaf24ee4.png

Definitely Calvin Harris & Bieber!

• Like 1