Sziget 2022

Matt86

6 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

Bieber already has a gig planned in Budapest in 2023.. do you guys really believe he'll be there twice in such a short time...? I have to say I don't

Quite a few things point to him being there, sadly, and a few don't:

For:

- His tour dates line up perfectly for him to be there

- As much as it pains me to say, he would be a draw

- He has never played in Hungary, as per Leaks' hint

- The 'love yourself' graphic looks pretty clear

Against:

- He has never played Hungary in his near 15 years career - and now he's playing twice in seven months?

- He is unbearable (just my opinion)

So, more for than against, although the against is a strong one. If I was the promoter for his March 2023 gig I'd be going ballistic if he is announced for Sziget '22.

5 minutes ago, thetime said:

Why are The Who being mentioned?

I mentioned they did a song on Quadrophenia called Sea and Sand, which matches the first image Leaks posted. Plus, they're back on the road again this year. No other reason and highly unlikely I would guess but its nice to dream.

Edited by billybigballs

2 minutes ago, Bodders99 said:

Waves- robin schulz(edm)

Love yourself- Justin bieber (pop/maybe counts as an rnb act)

Elephants- tame impala

this makes the most sense to me

what do you guys think?

I thought the same for Robin Schulz lol, but I'm not objective 'cause i'd LOVE him to be here ^^ plus, Waves isn"t HIS hit at the beginning... but yeah, I want to believe... ^^

12 minutes ago, billybigballs said:

I mentioned they did a song on Quadrophenia called Sea and Sand, which matches the first image Leaks posted. Plus, they're back on the road again this year. No other reason and highly unlikely I would guess but its nice to dream.

Oh right, there schedule certainly does not link them to tour this summer. What with Roger Daltrey Dates in the summer, rather than The Who.

So to summarise ….

Possible names:

- Waves - Robin Schulz 

- Justin Bieber (love yourself , cold water) 

- The Who

- Elephant - Tame Impala 

-  cold water - Major Lazer

( waves is also a pop song by Dean Lewis. But he is definitely not a headliner. ) 

I also thought about Frank Ocean as the waves could refer to the ocean. But I am not sure if he is around and touring. 

5 minutes ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

So to summarise ….

Possible names:

- Waves - Robin Schulz 

- Justin Bieber (love yourself , cold water) 

- The Who

- Elephant - Tame Impala 

-  cold water - Major Lazer

( waves is also a pop song by Dean Lewis. But he is definitely not a headliner. ) 

I also thought about Frank Ocean as the waves could refer to the ocean. But I am not sure if he is around and touring. 

I thought about Frank Ocean too. He's scheduled to headline Coachella in 2023 so could, very possibly, begin his run-up to that this summer. Not sure how big he is though. I mean, he's big enough to headline Coachella, but I'm not sure I could name more than two of his songs!

Plus, the other two (Bieber/Impala) if correct, are clues to songs rather than the act themselves. 

Edited by swelsbyuk
  • Like 1