Sziget 2022

Matt86

8 minutes ago, m4rkoman said:

@Sziget2022_Leaks Yo when are the day tickets going on sale?

Must be at the same moment the rest of the line up will be revealed, should be early March ^^

@Sziget2022_Leaks, is it too soon, or could you tell if Purple Disco Machine will be here ? since it's a "small" name maybe it's less risky ?

59 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

About rap act, I remember only now 50 Cent being at Parklife this year, so maybe

50 Cent played in Budapest in 2006 as far as I know.

In other words, we can erase MTS, Doja Cat, Adele, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga & other top female acts from the list for the "mega star" spot.

I think it's going to be The Weeknd, Eminem, Kanye West or Drake.

Edited by #1SzigetFan

7 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

I would love for it to be Kanye but I think that may be a stretch (trying to not get my hopes up)

Realistically it could also be a group like Silk Sonic or Maroon 5

Edited by iamdebrii
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

50 Cent played in Budapest in 2006 as far as I know.

In other words, we can erase MTS, Doja Cat, Adele, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga & other top female acts from the list for the "mega star" spot.

Because these artists have already been to Budapest, doesn't mean they can not be here in 2022. Leaks only said there's a big act coming, who's never been to Budapest before. For example, Maroon 5 AND 50 Cent could both be here (but I don't believe it lol)

2 hours ago, iamdebrii said:

I would love for it to be Kanye but I think that may be a stretch (trying to not get my hopes up)

Realistically it could also be a group like Silk Sonic or Maroon 5

I wondered whether it might be them. Got a Vegas residency until end of May and then nothing after that.

Personally, I've only heard 'Leave the Door Open' which I thought was the probably the worst song of 2021. No idea if the rest of the album is better than that. Can't imagine it's possible for it to be worse! Lol.

38 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

I wondered whether it might be them. Got a Vegas residency until end of May and then nothing after that.

Personally, I've only heard 'Leave the Door Open' which I thought was the probably the worst song of 2021. No idea if the rest of the album is better than that. Can't imagine it's possible for it to be worse! Lol.

maybe bruno alone?

he is a great live show!

i hope it cant be, but how about bts?

24 minutes ago, 4D4M3CC said:

Hi,

Me and my friends are flying from Manchester to Budapest for Sziget and have transfers sorted. However, the only options on the travel site were Budapest Zone 1 and 2. Does anybody know which zone Sziget is in?

Are you there for the whole festival? If so, it's probably worth buying a City Pass which Sziget will sell later in the year. Costs about £40 for 13 days travel or £25 for 5 days.

Further info here: Sziget Festival - The Island of Freedom

45 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Are you there for the whole festival? If so, it's probably worth buying a City Pass which Sziget will sell later in the year. Costs about £40 for 13 days travel or £25 for 5 days.

Further info here: Sziget Festival - The Island of Freedom

Yes we are, was just confused with where the transfers go as it only gave me two options (zone 1 or 2) but will probably get the city pass as well! Thank you!

Don't know if she is mentioned but they should book Lorde or maybe Charli XCX. Both performing in Europe in May/June (but not Hungary) and free in August. 

Tove Lo also doing festivals this summer but she was already there in 2019. 

Edited by Nikky