Sziget 2022

Matt86

George Ezra is touring and playing Broadmaster that weekend so there is a good chance he can play any day apart from the Friday. We also have KOL and Bastille from that festival. I am not sure he is that big over there as there was not a huge crowd when he last played but he is in with a shout. So is a few from that festival with Joel Corry, Idels and Tom Greenan. He is not my first choice and I cant see him headlining but stanger things have happened.  

I think we should get more information the start of Feb???? 

16 minutes ago, Davidoff said:

George Ezra is touring and playing Broadmaster that weekend so there is a good chance he can play any day apart from the Friday. We also have KOL and Bastille from that festival. I am not sure he is that big over there as there was not a huge crowd when he last played but he is in with a shout. So is a few from that festival with Joel Corry, Idels and Tom Greenan. He is not my first choice and I cant see him headlining but stanger things have happened.  

I think we should get more information the start of Feb???? 

Idles would be good, although they played in 2019. 

• Like 1

On 12/29/2021 at 5:29 PM, gfa said:

Robbie Williams and Duffy cannot even be compared hahaha

LMAO you better read carefully tho.

I said that having Duffy as sub-head (19.30), being a weak name as she is, would imply the kind of day that D1 2015 had (with Robbie Williams headliner and less than nothing for the rest of the day).

23 hours ago, thetime said:

Idles would be good, although they played in 2019. 

Can't remember when and if I recall correctly, but I recall that Idles won't be at Sziget 2022

On 12/30/2021 at 4:57 PM, thetime said:

If he's touring he will play, I would imagine subbing for the headliners.

Now it's down to 6 days, ezra would be weak. 

I bet two beers that he won't be any higher than a 17.45 slot on Main Stage, in case! 

On 1/2/2022 at 9:53 PM, Matt86 said:

For those who still don't believe it.. don't worry, it is happening ^^

thumbnail_IMG_2215.jpg

Unless things go REALLY wrong in the next six months then I would imagine we would have a full festival season this summer. Covid figures plunge in the summer months and all of last year's events that took place did so without any significant issues (well, certainly here in the UK). 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, activean said:

That was a good day 🙂my last proper festival day..

same for me.. and if 2022 goes well, only 5 months to wait until my next one, HellFest ... and 7 months until Sziget 🤩

I expect some more names maybe mid-February, we're not that far I suppose ! @Sziget2022_Leaks might not be aware of the website being back.. we would gladely need you man, for some clues or stuff !

13 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

I'm not a huge fan but I'd certainly watch him and he's a big name nowadays. Judging by his post, It could be an interesting show too.

weeknd_tour_img.png

This was from ages ago and it was a way to change cheap arena tickets to expensive stadium ones. Not a great look but decent chance hes at Sziget