Sziget 2022

Matt86

10 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

2-3 weeks ? no, I would say 2-3 DAYS max. Maybe even later today actually, they could give some names and say "hey, tickets sale starting Friday! " or something like that

Anyway, our dear @Sziget2022_Leaks is late this year... ! 😉

Late? ☺️ I'm right on time. No big surprises yet, first names are almost identical to 2020, but will keep you updated. "Very soon" is a bit of a stretch though, the date isn't set yet. They were originally planning for an Early November reveal, but it might come sooner in multiple announcements throughout the coming weeks.

Edited by Sziget2022_Leaks
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

How do you know that tickets are on sale this Friday? 0.o

I mean that's great if we are getting new names in 2-3 days 🤞

I don't know lol, just gave an example 😉

2 minutes ago, Sziget2022_Leaks said:

Late? ☺️ I'm right on time. No big surprises yet, first names are almost identical to 2020, but will keep you updated. "Very soon" is a bit of a stretch though, the date isn't set yet. They were originally planning for an Early November reveal, but it might come sooner in multiple announcements throughout the coming weeks.

I believe because others fest' already reveali g names, Sziget don't want to be too late ^^ Can you maybe tell us something, for example in the headliners who is NOT coming back ?

Just now, Matt86 said:

I believe because others fest' already reveali g names, Sziget don't want to be too late ^^ Can you maybe tell us something, for example in the headliners who is NOT coming back ?

(except The Strokes, we already saw that 😞 )

13 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

Dua Lipa and Kings of Leon are coming back, undercard names are pretty identical to 2020 at the moment.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sziget2022_Leaks said:

So they're coming? Nice.

4 minutes ago, Sziget2022_Leaks said:

Dua Lipa and Kings of Leon are coming back, undercard names are pretty identical to 2020 at the moment.

If we manage to keep some (or all) of the following I'll be very pleased: Stormzy, Foals, FKA Twigs, Caribou, Of Monsters and Men, Glass Animals, Fever 333, Black Honey, Amyl and the Sniffers.

8 minutes ago, Sziget2022_Leaks said:

thanks 😉 We had a doubt about KoL to be honest ^^

1 minute ago, swelsbyuk said:

If we manage to keep some (or all) of the following I'll be very pleased: Stormzy, Foals, FKA Twigs, Caribou, Of Monsters and Men, Glass Animals, Fever 333, Black Honey, Amyl and the Sniffers.

And I would add Keane, Kensington and Sigrid (she's everywhere lol, must be back in 2022 I suppose)

3 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Omg yess,

I would add Foster The People, Kaytranda, Blackbear, Sigrid, Keane, Little Dragon, Little Simz, Sevdaliza, Riles. And very likley to come back imo are Slowthai and Mabel.

I just want to see Glass Animals on the lineup, I'm dying to see them live 😩

I am happy if its most off the same. Looking at the other festivals and tours most would fit in. I wonder who the extra headliner will be if they don’t have the Strokes or do they just drop one for losing a day? Possibly Muse?

Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa, Kings of Leon, Major Lazer, The Strokes, A$AP Rocky, Khalid, Stormzy, Lewis Capaldi, Foster the People, Diplo, Keane, Mable, Sigrid, Miles Foals and Tom Walker and that would be good. For my worth I would love to see Liam G, Biffy, War on Drugs, Fontains and Wolf Alice as well. I cant see a Huge band/Act coming along that would eat up all the budget but you never know.  I have seen better but Springsteen or some act like that aint going to appear.

14 minutes ago, activean said:

So my turn:

Muse / Stromae

Calvin Harris / Tyler, the Creator

Dua Lipa / Lewis Capaldi

Mayor lazer / Stormzy

Eminem / Khalid

Kings of Leon / Lorde

Sziget2022_Leaks already told us that returning headliners from 2020 lineup are Dula Peep and Kings of Leon, so there won't be Major Lazer and Calvin Harris in 2022 lineup. And I think we won't get Khalid eather beacuse as much as I know he doesn't have any dates for next year. And also he was announced for both Sziget and Mad Cool festival in 2020, and he's currently not on Mad Cool's festival lineup for 2022. 🙃

4 hours ago, ReljaGajić said:

But A$AP Rocy will support RHCP in June when they play in Budapest. Do you think he will go back again to Budapest to play at Sziget? 🙇🏼‍♂️

rright, didn't think of that. Well, I'm not unhappy about that ! 😄

1 hour ago, ReljaGajić said:

Sziget2022_Leaks already told us that returning headliners from 2020 lineup are Dula Peep and Kings of Leon, so there won't be Major Lazer and Calvin Harris in 2022 lineup. And I think we won't get Khalid eather beacuse as much as I know he doesn't have any dates for next year. And also he was announced for both Sziget and Mad Cool festival in 2020, and he's currently not on Mad Cool's festival lineup for 2022. 🙃

Actually he just gave us 2 returning acts , never said the others won't.. ! Calvin Harris still possible (I hope, just like you do ^^ and if he's not here, I'd love Armin Van Buuren for the EDM spot).  and if my memory's correct, our friend also told us Alan Walker will be there, but he wasn't announced yet.

Edited by Matt86
2*

5 hours ago, Matt86 said:

(Just saw on Twitter a video of COLDPLAY, telling us to be there at 2pm for some shows announcement)

I know Coldplay aren't the coolest band but I'd be happy with them being announced as a headliner. Despite not being a huge fan, I suspect I'd know every word to every song.

That said, @Sziget2022_Leaks implied no big, new announcements were due.  

24 minutes ago, cirez said:

guys I don't know if you noticed, but in Ed Sheeran's tour every city is like 5 days apart from the next one, and the only 10-day break is between august 10th and the 20th

He played the last edition, very unlikely to come back again so soon. Probably just having a break or maybe something one off away from the main tour