Beautiful days efest meet

Crazyfool01

36 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Myself , some other random hand sanitisers …. Followed by myself and @Curlygirl 🙂 other way round …. 

33F7904E-C9A6-41C9-B51E-D9FF87DB4083.jpeg

C2769791-D4B2-42B7-B5A2-0A199664D171.jpeg

I chatted to loo roll lady and her husband telling her we were on the lookout for you!

And 5 mins later I was stood where you are coz I went and danced with the minions! - edit - zoom in on the extreme right hand side of your picture and that’s me walking behind the right hand minion!

Edited by Skelts
See above

28 minutes ago, Skelts said:

I chatted to loo roll lady and her husband telling her we were on the lookout for you!

And 5 mins later I was stood where you are coz I went and danced with the minions! - edit - zoom in on the extreme right hand side of your picture and that’s me walking behind the right hand minion!

Oh no 😞 I presume u would have thought I was part of that group 😌

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Oh no 😞 I presume u would have thought I was part of that group 😌

I think I was just target oriented, I was heading to the minions from right at the back of the field coz I fancied a dance with them! Can’t believe we were so close 😂 
When I spoke to loo roll lady later, she said they’d bumped into another hand sanitiser bloke but he had led lights on his outfit. I knew then that it would have been you!

Edited by Skelts

Great to meet people on Thursday, thanks for arranging Crazyfool 👍

Had an awesome time, spent 98% it in a haze and nice to bump into people again over the weekend. 

Am jumping into sobriety from 1st Sept so burnt the candle at both ends, am feeling it now though 😁

Apologies for not managing to catch up with anyone over the weekend.  We were up at the Bimble on Thursday and time ticked past, so by the time we made it to Fiddlers Arms anyone would have already moved on, plus had absolutely zero reliable signal all weekend so had no idea where it had moved to, and realised early on there was no point in checking in over the weekend to see about any set meets.

Gutted as would have been nice to see some people. Hope everyone had a good one.

I did actually see @guypjfreak a couple of times (mainly stood right next to us for Gary Numan!) but you were well into it with your pals and I know the last time I collared you by surprise it threw you off balance a bit, so I let you b.  You definitely looked like you were having a good one! 😄

Edited by Quark

On 8/23/2021 at 6:52 PM, Skelts said:

One of my mates had that toilet roll on for a couple of minutes.. Main stage lolol 

On 8/24/2021 at 3:20 PM, Pinhead said:

Signal was crap there - couldn't even pick up eFests or check the weather forcast. Stuggling to work today - limbs still ache a bit from 3 hours dancing to Jungle at Bimble on Sat..

What happened with the Bimble Inn on the Saturday night?  We made friends with some people up at that forest bar and a load of us walked down to get involved as we could hear it from there...this scottish girl called Joanne had half a pill off me for it and then just as we arrived it all seemed to stop....we tried to get served at the bar but were told it was closing..in all the confusion this girl wandered off and I hope she was ok as she was pretty mashed!  

We hung about on the hill for a bit talking to some randoms then made our way back to our camp at about 3.45am.

25 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

What happened with the Bimble Inn on the Saturday night?  We made friends with some people up at that forest bar and a load of us walked down to get involved as we could hear it from there...this scottish girl called Joanne had half a pill off me for it and then just as we arrived it all seemed to stop....we tried to get served at the bar but were told it was closing..in all the confusion this girl wandered off and I hope she was ok as she was pretty mashed!  

We hung about on the hill for a bit talking to some randoms then made our way back to our camp at about 3.45am.

They had to wind it up at 3am as per license. On Sun they had to turn it down too at 2am I think as well...