Beautiful days efest meet

Crazyfool01

On 8/16/2021 at 9:59 PM, Pinhead said:

Just checked on the NHS App for the C19 certificate, however it seems that I'll be 14 days from my second jab on the Wednesday and it might take another 5 days for them to post up my vaccination certificate! So I'm gonna do a LFT in Tues evening as well and post that up too since that apparently appears within 2 hours on the app...

Logged into the NHS App this morning and my COVID Pass is there for being double jabbed. Got my second jab on 4th Aug at 18:15. So that's appeared in good time!

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Weirdly a double jabbed old boy we are trying to help downloaded the pass yesterday and it expires whist we are at the festival … no idea why that is …. Fortunately we ordered him a paper copy which has now arrived 😀

This happened to a friend.  It's because he hasn't completed all the biometric checks on the app.  You need to upload a picture of your passport/driving license, then take a selfie (via the app) and it compares & verifies the two, and concludes it's you.  Without completing that step, you only get a short term pass, rather than the long term one.

1 minute ago, Skelts said:

This happened to a friend.  It's because he hasn't completed all the biometric checks on the app.  You need to upload a picture of your passport/driving license, then take a selfie (via the app) and it compares & verifies the two, and concludes it's you.  Without completing that step, you only get a short term pass, rather than the long term one.

Ah … thanks … I’ll let him know … too late to sort it for him he’s not computer savvy so the backup paper one should work … makes me realise it’s not quite so easy for those without smart devices 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Ah … thanks … I’ll let him know … too late to sort it for him he’s not computer savvy so the backup paper one should work … makes me realise it’s not quite so easy for those without smart devices 

A little off topic..me and my girlfriend always have a rule that smart phones get put away when we go out for a meal together. 

Saturday just gone, went to our local Ask restaurant and they insisted that I ordered via a QR code/app thing..so had to get my phone out then they brought the bill over and told me to log in again and pay via their website…I refused and the girl reluctantly brought the PDQ machine over and then I tipped in cash!  

Since the pandemic I just feel every company  is pushing us to use our phones even more than ever.

4 hours ago, Skelts said:

Only 4.5 litres?  What are you going to do for the other 2 days?😇

Well this is the problem... I want everyone to taste the cherry bakewell goodness and will most definitely run out 🤣🤣 we have wine, prosecco, rum and cider to see us through 😉

4 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Well this is the problem... I want everyone to taste the cherry bakewell goodness and will most definitely run out 🤣🤣 we have wine, prosecco, rum and cider to see us through 😉

Phew, that's a relief! 

Usually we pass a hip flask around (I'm obviously not as generous as you!) but in these covid times, I won't be doing that!

5 hours ago, Skelts said:

I have done it and got  a 30 day pass with no photo id or anything. Just used the NHS app on laptop