Beautiful days efest meet

Crazyfool01

11 hours ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Hello guys, been a few years since I posted around here. Some might remember me. Would be up for attending a meet if it's happening 

Nice to see you popping up again bud 🙂

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

Hi all,  I have just bought a ticket 😁 it'll be my first time at BD's. I'm working on Thursday and driving down overnight, so I will miss the meet, but I'm very much looking forward to bumping into those I've met before x

Good stuff CG! Hopefully catch you for a beer at some point 🙂

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Excellent news and great to see you posting again 🙂 will catch you at some point around the site … looks like an army of efesters attending 🙂 

I've been doing loads of tiny festivals that are not on efests, so haven't been around at all really. I'm sure I won't miss you Alex... see you soon x

1 hour ago, Skelts said:

Hi Curlygirl, you're the one who recommended the cherry bakewell to me, it always goes down a storm!  I'll have some with me at BD's if we manage to bump into each other!  

Oooh I will also be bringing my festival staple 😉😊 it went down well last week at Gig in a field, I almost broke alot of the artists that I made have some... there were some headaches in the morning 🤣

3 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Oooh I will also be bringing my festival staple 😉😊 it went down well last week at Gig in a field, I almost broke alot of the artists that I made have some... there were some headaches in the morning 🤣

We have a litre of it made and ready for BD 🙂

I am now arriving on Thursday, so will be at Dirty Daveys most of the night. Is that the bar next to the main stage? Has a line up from the Fiddlers Arms been released or is it just turn up and find out on the day? I'll try to come up, depending on what the rest of my party are doing x

Just now, Curlygirl said:

I am now arriving on Thursday, so will be at Dirty Daveys most of the night. Is that the bar next to the main stage? Has a line up from the Fiddlers Arms been released or is it just turn up and find out on the day? I'll try to come up, depending on what the rest of my party are doing x

Yeah, that’s the one next to the main stage. The meet is at 7pm at the Fiddlers I believe. 
Hope to see you there!

4 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Fiddlers Arms is on board inside tent - or just random.
DD one is out on clashfinders but I guess you have seen that.

4 minutes ago, justanotheronethen said:

I've not knowingly met any of you before, except for Scottie while he was dressed as a seagull, so how will I know it's the efests meet? 

I leave my smartphone at home BTW and take an old PAYG one, I have history of losing gadgets

If you look at the previous page I’ve made a hat that should give the game away unless I’ve left for a piss  and I’ll hopefully be there early on … hopefully there will be some people In efest tshirts too …. I can dm you my number to use if you get there and are unsure but hopefully should be obvious 

13 minutes ago, justanotheronethen said:

I've not knowingly met any of you before, except for Scottie while he was dressed as a seagull, so how will I know it's the efests meet? 

I leave my smartphone at home BTW and take an old PAYG one, I have history of losing gadgets

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

If you look at the previous page I’ve made a hat that should give the game away unless I’ve left for a piss  and I’ll hopefully be there early on … hopefully there will be some people In efest tshirts too …. I can dm you my number to use if you get there and are unsure but hopefully should be obvious 

I had the same thought but was just aiming on keeping an eye out for a bloke with the scrolling message on his hat!

If anyone has an efests tshirt please wear it 🙂 @Quark surely does 🙂 Not quite the same pressure on me then 🙂 of course if you have a smart phone and have any issues finding it … just post in this thread and we can direct people in 🙂 I’ll also try to post a photo early of where we are stood so people can triangulate 

Edited by crazyfool1

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

If anyone has an efests tshirt please wear it 🙂 @Quark surely does 🙂 Not quite the same pressure on me then 🙂 of course if you have a smart phone and have any issues finding it … just post in this thread and we can direct people in 🙂 I’ll also try to post a photo early of where we are stood so people can triangulate 

Actually I don't tbh! Don't tell Neil...

Just checked on the NHS App for the C19 certificate, however it seems that I'll be 14 days from my second jab on the Wednesday and it might take another 5 days for them to post up my vaccination certificate! So I'm gonna do a LFT in Tues evening as well and post that up too since that apparently appears within 2 hours on the app...

7 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Just checked on the NHS App for the C19 certificate, however it seems that I'll be 14 days from my second jab on the Wednesday and it might take another 5 days for them to post up my vaccination certificate! So I'm gonna do a LFT in Tues evening as well and post that up too since that apparently appears within 2 hours on the app...

I'm in the same boat - 2 weeks is Wednesday.
I did a LFD Test on Friday and it was on the app within about 15 mins I think.

You can download the barcode as a PDF, which id advise in case signal is patchy.

If you are going off site (i.e. outside of the car parks) at any point, you'll need to do another LFD Test before you come back in if your certificate has run out (it's valid for 48 hours).

18 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I'll be the bloke with a big rip in his shorts from having to climb over the fence to get in! 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2021 at 11:52 AM, Curlygirl said:

You know hadn't even thought of making any festival "special" 😮 .. So out of practice!