Beautiful days efest meet

Crazyfool01

8 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

So looking forward to this. My 14 days from jab 2 falls on the Wed before I travel down as well for the Thurs so good timing! Will of course bimble on over for the meet, presumably at the main bar left of mainstage as usual (Fiddlers) at 6?

If there is a usual plan I’m happy to go with it 🙂 … or we could end up with meets all over the site 🙂 

1 hour ago, Pinhead said:

So looking forward to this. My 14 days from jab 2 falls on the Wed before I travel down as well for the Thurs so good timing! Will of course bimble on over for the meet, presumably at the main bar left of mainstage as usual (Fiddlers) at 6?

Main Bar is to the right of main stage as you look at it and is Dirty Daveys.

Fiddlers Arms is the one above the Big Top which is where I thought had been chosen for this.

1 hour ago, Quark said:

You say that. @chuckles07and I spectacularly failed to do just that last time! 😄

Better luck this time 😊 Sadly can’t do BD this year. Just come back from Latitude and if you go for it as everyone seemed to there it will be even better given the vibe at BD. Standing in a field with loads of other folks all enjoying the same experience is bloody straightforward but you forget how amazing it leaves you.  Enjoy!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, zico martin said:

Be good to make some new friends at the festival but that depends on how pissed/ stoned we are tbh. Shy see 🙂

What I would say is if you can try not to overthink it too much … you are just heading to a bar where there are some slightly familiar faces , and maybe some less so … it’s an extension of here and the festival where we all have similar interests … probably similar to the rest of the festival where you probably speak to random people … it’ll be fine 🙂 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

What I would say is if you can try not to overthink it too much … you are just heading to a bar where there are some slightly familiar faces , and maybe some less so … it’s an extension of here and the festival where we all have similar interests … probably similar to the rest of the festival where you probably speak to random people … it’ll be fine 🙂 

Ha yes I know, 'new friends' was perhaps a little strong! I'm pretty sure we'll be there in some shape of form 🙂

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

Hi all,  I have just bought a ticket 😁 it'll be my first time at BD's. I'm working on Thursday and driving down overnight, so I will miss the meet, but I'm very much looking forward to bumping into those I've met before x

Excellent news and great to see you posting again 🙂 will catch you at some point around the site … looks like an army of efesters attending 🙂 

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

Hi all,  I have just bought a ticket 😁 it'll be my first time at BD's. I'm working on Thursday and driving down overnight, so I will miss the meet, but I'm very much looking forward to bumping into those I've met before x

Hi Curlygirl, you're the one who recommended the cherry bakewell to me, it always goes down a storm!  I'll have some with me at BD's if we manage to bump into each other!