2x Leeds 2021 tickets with early bird

Wiffle

Due to unforeseeable circumstances I'm able to offer 2 tickets to Leeds festival 2021. Both tickets include the early bird access to the site.

I'm not after making a profit on the tickets so they will be sold at face value plus any postage costs to get them to you by registered and tracked post once they arrive to our home.

Documentation proving validity of the tickets will be provided (ticketmaster receipts which includes our home address and phone number) and following a phone call a small deposit will be required to be sent and cleared by UK to UK bank transfer to secure the tickets.

Once the tickets arrive the remaining balance will be required to be sent and cleared by bank transfer to enable us to send you the tickets by next day delivery.

First come first served I'm afraid and if you can't complete the sale as stated above then I'm sorry to say we won't be dealing. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, ClaireMcCune said:

Hi there,

I need to also sell a ticket, however as the tickets haven't arrived to me yet, i am unsure how to do it, and unsure whether at the event they will check the card the tickets were purchased with.

My understanding (and will be trying this out today) is that you can transfer the tickets to anyone via email.  The email address you transfer to, will have to be associated with a Ticketmaster account and Ticketmaster will simply move the ticket from your account to the recipient's account.  The recipient can show the ticket on their smartphone on entry.

Also I believe that no tickets are being sent out, it's all being done online this year.

1 hour ago, czuk said:

My understanding (and will be trying this out today) is that you can transfer the tickets to anyone via email.  The email address you transfer to, will have to be associated with a Ticketmaster account and Ticketmaster will simply move the ticket from your account to the recipient's account.  The recipient can show the ticket on their smartphone on entry.

Also I believe that no tickets are being sent out, it's all being done online this year.

Currently awaiting a response from Ticketmaster support as the option to transfer tickets for Leeds is currently unavailable/does not work.