Bilbao BBK Live 2022

DDave

2 hours ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

So who could still play Bilbao, that hasn't already been added to the Primavera line up?

Chemical Brothers still free?

I doubt they will share more bigger names with Mad Cool.

I guess Kendrick will be back, if he decides to reschedule his gigs.

If not, maybe A$AP Rocky as a replacement. Co-head-structure with Chem Brothers would work too I guess, since Kendrick is bigger and probably more expensive than both.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Current plans at the minute would be to do Mad Cool Wednesday, BBK Thursday and then spend two days in Bilbao. But I'm waiting for the last names and less uncertainty to make a decision, and I don't think BBK will sell out given the quite cold reception on social media. 

Though a day with Phoebe B, Caribou, Moderat, Placebo and an EU exclusive LCD for 66 euros is spectacular.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VCF said:

Current plans at the minute would be to do Mad Cool Wednesday, BBK Thursday and then spend two days in Bilbao. But I'm waiting for the last names and less uncertainty to make a decision, and I don't think BBK will sell out given the quite cold reception on social media. 

Though a day with Phoebe B, Caribou, Moderat, Placebo and an EU exclusive LCD for 66 euros is spectacular.

Instead of 2days in Bilbao, try 1 day there and head a bit north to San Sebastian. Amazing beach. Nice and cheap YHA hostel near the beach

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2022 at 5:03 PM, VCF said:

Has reaction been muted? I think its surprisingly good. I'm a bit thrown by the prominence of Stromae though, is it because its so near to France? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 12:33 AM, Johndenis said:

Has reaction been muted? I think its surprisingly good. I'm a bit thrown by the prominence of Stromae though, is it because its so near to France? 

Lots of tickets on Ticketswap already, and it's not sold out yet (many June/July festivals are). I've seen mixed reactions too.

I was planning to do Thursday only at first, but I've just got my combi ticket with 5 more days in the Basque country! Should be a treat.

Clearly agree with you, line up is quality. The LCD day is absolutely stellar and Stromae, The Killers, Pet Shop Boys should be a lot of fun (I'm Belgian and yet to see Stromae live).

Edited by VCF

The line-up here is actually very good. We may end up going.

Are there any BBK Live veterans here? There aren't too many cheap places to sleep, which isn't really suprising with just 2 months to the festival. I assume the shuttle buses take you to the stadium? Does the metro work in the night? Cause I'm afraid it'd be hard to catch a taxi and there aren't that many good accommodations near the stadium. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://clashfinder.com/s/bbklive2022/

Placebo > LCD > Caribou > Moderat

Inhaler > Kelly Lee Owens > The Killers > (Bomba Estereo/Mykki Blanco) > Stromae > BICEP

BADBADNOTGOOD > (Nathy Peluso/Joy Crookes) > Pet Shop Boys > M.I.A. > (J Balvin/Slowthai) > Four Tet

Still bloody good but I cant believe that clash is happening.

Edited by VCF