2022 Line-up thread

Gilgamesh69

13 hours ago, WFD said:

Minor news but there was something the other day about the literature stage now being on the Talking Heads stage rather than next to the cinema tent.

A silly idea: guests and audience rolling down the hill to the stage, and having to be hauled back up by ropes. Shirley Collins a case in point (sort of). Keep it where it was.

1 hour ago, RedRockRick said:

A silly idea: guests and audience rolling down the hill to the stage, and having to be hauled back up by ropes. Shirley Collins a case in point (sort of). Keep it where it was.

Couldn't agree more. I have mobility issues & really struggle to get to and from talking heads. I love it where it was. If they move it, I probably won't bother - and I love the literature stuff.

Really looking forward to my third End Of The Road, but there is a person without a ticket who would really love to come along, so does anyone have a spare adult ticket to sell by any chance?

3 hours ago, Tolis said:

Really looking forward to my third End Of The Road, but there is a person without a ticket who would really love to come along, so does anyone have a spare adult ticket to sell by any chance?

Look on their website. There will be one of the resale sites with tickets coming up soon.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Born in the fifties said:

So what chance that Kevin Morby is one of the Garden Stage headliners? I've seen him a few times before, but never as good as his blistering set at Wide Awake last weekend.

It's certainly possible given how high up the list he is - his site doesn't list a day but he's in Manchester on Sunday. I had him down as Saturday Garden sub behind Magnetic Fields, with Woods a bit of a Pixies/Perfume Genius/Aldous Harding logjam. Can't really see him opposite Fleet Foxes.

Edited by SweepingTheNation

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2022 at 12:11 PM, benali said:

Saw a band called Fat Dog last night supporting Parquet Courts. If I was in charge of late night Tipi bookings they'd be top of my list.

There's not much of them online, just some videos from the Windmill. 

Not sure this really does them justice but here's a couple from last night

Yep saw fat dog supporting PC tonight... would make an excellent addition...great energy

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, goldengirl said:

Khruangbin top-notch performance at Glasto is on iPlayer, can't wait for their set at EOTR now!

Yeah that was pleasantly suprising...was unconvinced but looking forward to it now.

Four Tet set was incredible I thought, would love to see him headline eotr one day

Ichiko Aoba is playing in London on the Saturday of EOTR and currently does not have any shows booked for either Friday or Sunday. I know she's already playing Green Man, but please find a spot for her on the line up Simon!

37 minutes ago, zahidf said:

It looks like HFTRR were due over twice in quick succession for some reason - two weeks of dates in July including this one, then some August dates in US and Canada, then back for another week (with it looks like only the Sunday free for EOTR) There's been no official announcement about anything from their end.

Of course, this does suggest a reason why we haven't had even a hint of splits announced yet, namely the likelihood of cancellations - when I was doing the self-confirmation checks there were a few US bands down the bill who didn't seem to have anything else announced.

Update: HFTRR has acknowledged the July dates are off in an Instagram Story, and then only because one of the venues reported it, with nothing else added anywhere (the dates are even still listed on her website) The Brudenell date on 3rd September is still on sale.

Edited by SweepingTheNation