2022 Line-up thread

Gilgamesh69

The new album “Pink Tiger” by Apollo Ghosts is really good. Sometimes folky, sometimes jangly melodic acoustic guitars. Reminded me of Ultimate Painting and Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever in parts. Will definitely be seeking  them out in September.

18 hours ago, paulwa said:

The new album “Pink Tiger” by Apollo Ghosts is really good. Sometimes folky, sometimes jangly melodic acoustic guitars. Reminded me of Ultimate Painting and Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever in parts. Will definitely be seeking  them out in September.

Had this on all morning and 100% agree! Love the two different sounds on the two halves of the album. I assume they'll be early in the tipi one day

On 3/12/2022 at 5:37 PM, paulwa said:

Think they have full time jobs and it’s their first ever overseas gig despite being around a long time. 

Great booking.

On 3/5/2022 at 7:26 PM, Guy Incognito said:

I saw Big Thief last night and I've got to say that.....

...it was pretty boring. 

Yeah I'll be honest I'm a big fan of Big Thief but when I saw them at Green Man I was pretty disappointed

I was looking forward to them at EOTR a few years ago but they were a mess TBH 😞

Edited by NigeBoy

On 3/17/2022 at 1:04 PM, SweepingTheNation said:

Midlake added to the same weekend's Moseley Folk.

Surely Midlake aren’t going to come over to Europe to just play one gig at Moseley Folk?? Could they be a main stage sub to be added? 

6 hours ago, zahidf said:

Talking of midlake, they have a roundhosue gig on showfilmfirst for anyone whos a member....

Completely forgot about that site. Cheers for the heads up. Looks like they're gone now, but will definitely grab if more come up!

On 3/14/2022 at 11:07 AM, The Nal said:

Just a reminder folks, ticket balance is due March 28th. Not June or July as previously.

Thank God for finally getting my one year backdated pay rise and a couple of winners at Cheltenham last week or I'd have been living on bread and water for the next month! Anyway, ticket is now paid for & secured! Thanks for the reminder Nal! 

On 3/28/2022 at 7:39 AM, robith said:

All paid up.

They better have sorted the loos.

Yep. They were pretty bad last year but I cut them some slack given the logistical issues they were clearly facing in covid times. No excuse this year.