2022 Line-up thread

Gilgamesh69

2 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

Nala Sinephro, Steam Down, Emma Jean Thackray, Alabaster Deplume are all very good jazz acts. 

Could do with a few more. The above list is meagre given the huge array of talent at the moment.

Selfishly I had hoped for Yussef Kamaal/Moses Boyd/Nubya/Yazz Ahmed/Sons Kemet etc.

1 minute ago, Wooderson said:

Could do with a few more. The above list is meagre given the huge array of talent at the moment.

Selfishly I had hoped for Yussef Kamaal/Moses Boyd/Nubya/Yazz Ahmed/Sons Kemet etc.

Fair enough, it's likely that more jazz will be added. Moses Boyd and Nubya Garcia both played in 2019 to be fair. I am surprised that Sons of Kemet haven't played recently but I guess we did have The Comet Is Coming last year. Fingers crossed Makaya Mccraven is in the second announcement like he was for 2020. The four I listed have (as far as I'm aware) never played so I'm glad they're not rebooking stuff too often.

Speaking of which this line up seems to focus on new acts/bands more than ever before which is quite exciting.