Pitchfork Music Festival

Dales

Hi

Some interesting names over various London venues. More stand alone concerts really rather than festival. I think its the first edition in London, the original festival used to be in Chicargo which has a strong line-up for 2021. This version might be of interest to London based members.

Pitchfork Music Festival London 2021

• Upvote 1

Feels a bit like what the BBC Electric Proms or 6Music festivals used to be doesn't it. There's nothing standout for me unfortunately (and a lot of those acts are already doing other London shows this winter) but in fairness I guess there's not a huge pool of artists to choose from right now.

Got my tickets for Bobby Gillespie & Jehnny Beth at EartH. A nice little venue that I only found out about when i went to see Serge Pizzorno's side project The S.L.P back when you could go and see live music. That seems so long ago now.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Bobby Gillespie & Jehny sBeth how has been cancelled. Received the email below this morning. With Primal Scream celebrating Screamadelica next year and this show not been rescheduled, I guess we might not get to see their collaboration done live.

To be honest I am not that disapointed as I have ended up with far to many shows in November with new bookings and rescheduled gigs and the refund will come in handy. Hopefully at some point in the future they may play the album live.

"We regret to inform you that BOBBY GILLESPIE & JEHNNY BETH
at EartH (Theatre), Stoke Newington, London on 10/11/2021
is cancelled and will not be rescheduled.

The support artist Art School Girlfriend will continue to perform at Pitchfork
Music Festival London, now performing at Oval Space on 13th November alongside
Tirzah, Koreless, Good Sad Happy Bad, Lucinda Chau, and many other great acts."

• 3 weeks later...

Latest info on this festival just in - looking forward to it:

Pitchfork’s inaugural London multi-venue festival edition runs from November 10-14 2021 - under 2 weeks to go!

Final act & special event announced - Metronomy will perform an exclusive album launch show at Colour Factory on Thursday 11 November 2021 - also live streamed 

Sign-up to have a chance to be there in person & global virtual tickets available here

Multiple events now sold out - last tickets available for the remaining events here

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello.

Sorry to be dragging up an old thread. However....wanted some advice about this years event.

ME and the partner are doing their 'Dalston Takeover' thing on the 11th of November. But....getting information on this seems impossible. 

SO.......has anyone else been to past Pitchforks? Do they go on till late or is it a 'finish at 11' job? Just wanna know if we need a room for the night in london town or not is all.

Thanks. x

On 10/2/2023 at 8:01 PM, retromoz said:

Hello.

Sorry to be dragging up an old thread. However....wanted some advice about this years event.

ME and the partner are doing their 'Dalston Takeover' thing on the 11th of November. But....getting information on this seems impossible. 

SO.......has anyone else been to past Pitchforks? Do they go on till late or is it a 'finish at 11' job? Just wanna know if we need a room for the night in london town or not is all.

Thanks. x

This page appears to have the venue splits and set times: https://tickets.ents24.com/event/pitchfork-festival-london/various-london-venues/2630021?inf=1748d93fdcbd7f1a

On 10/2/2023 at 8:01 PM, retromoz said:

Hello.

Thanks. x

finishes at 11pm according to this: https://earthackney.co.uk/events/pitchfork-festival-london-porridge-radio-sorry-more-11th-nov-the-shacklewell-arms-london-the-victoria-london-earth-london-various-venues-london-london-st-matthias-church-london-tickets-og5k5/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...