Latitude posh loos and showers

Tazwarny

3 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

youre from Cambridgeshire for goodness sake... Grow a pair, take some trunks and jump in the lake every morning...

Hope you're only suggesting the lake for washing rather than other ablutions? Not sure what the toilets are like in the campsites as we take a caravan so we have our own (bloody luxury), but the ones in the arena are generally clean, with bogroll,  and you can usually find some without a long queue. 

9 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Hope you're only suggesting the lake for washing rather than other ablutions? Not sure what the toilets are like in the campsites as we take a caravan so we have our own (bloody luxury), but the ones in the arena are generally clean, with bogroll,  and you can usually find some without a long queue. 

point very well made... *

* and keep it quiet but we have a caravan also... so wouldnt go near the lake in a month of sundays 👀

• 2 weeks later...

Donate to Wateraid & use their composters, they clean them after every single person & all money goes to Wateraid 😉 win-win.  It's a voluntary donation, I usually chuck a couple of quid in a day then use them as I pass them. 

The arena ones are fine (portaloos so obvs not the best), mainly clean, bit hit & miss later in the night but always a few usable ones 😅 masses of loo roll stacked up, campsites have open topped, walk up steps to toilets, flush with a foot pedal button & nearby trough style sinks with running cold water.

I too have a loo in my campervan (with a strict liquids only rule😉

I could never be arsed for the trek down to the showers from the campervan fields, bucket of cold water does me just fine 😊😁

The showers and toilets in family camping are pretty good. Nice hot showers. Some of the toilets got a bit grotty at the end last time but nothing that moving onto the next set of toilets didn’t fix. Queues can be long for the showers but they are open 24 hours a day so pick your time. 

1 hour ago, ianlash said:

The showers and toilets in family camping are pretty good. Nice hot showers. Some of the toilets got a bit grotty at the end last time but nothing that moving onto the next set of toilets didn’t fix. Queues can be long for the showers but they are open 24 hours a day so pick your time. 

I never used to care for a shower at a festival in my early 20's now I'm nearly 30 it's a must!

In your experience whens best sort of time for shower queues, midday ish? 

1 hour ago, Jacko45 said:

I never used to care for a shower at a festival in my early 20's now I'm nearly 30 it's a must!

Best time is about 2 in the morning. Being drunk and having a shower is great fun. Midday will still be quite busy. I’ve seen queues of up to an hour in the morning but what else are you going to do then?  If you don’t like queues then you’re going to have to go at a strange time or when the bigger bands are on. 

On 7/12/2021 at 3:17 PM, Jacko45 said:

I've never had to queue for more than 10 minutes.  By midday they are usually pretty much empty.

• Like 1