Open'er Festival 2022

qz3

3 minutes ago, shivroy said:

when do we expect the next announcements to occur? early feb?

Hard to say... I guess they will now focus on Orange Warsaw Festival (maybe this week or the next one). I bet on mid Feb at the earliest.

It was quite obvious he's gonna be there, but in 2021 he was supposed to play on Tent Stage, now he's on Main Stage...

Also, not very promising start of today's announcements... Hopefully, we're still getting something bigger though.

Edited by mln

7 minutes ago, shivroy said:

Are you anticipating a Friday co-headliner as well? Or is Dua soloing

No, Dua is the only headliner for that day.

7 minutes ago, Newjem said:

Only 4 acts usually play Main stage per day, right? Then I would say that's it for Thursday...

There were days where we had only 3 international acts on Main Stage, but there were also editions with 5 or 6 international acts. 21 Pilots were announced as co-headliners and since then no one announced for Thursday was labelled as such.

2 minutes ago, mln said:

No, Dua is the only headliner for that day.

There were days where we had only 3 international acts on Main Stage, but there were also editions with 5 or 6 international acts. 21 Pilots were announced as co-headliners and since then no one announced for Thursday was labelled as such.

How can you tell Dua is a solo headliner?

3 minutes ago, shivroy said:

How can you tell Dua is a solo headliner?

cause she was announced as a headliner, not a 'co-headliner' 🙂 and we already have Megan Thee Stallion and Martin Garrix, which makes this day pretty strong in terms of popularity of acts.

26 minutes ago, mln said:

But was 21P co-headline status confirmed for this year? They were announced with other artists when the festival got officially postponed and there's no mention of them headlining or co-headlining in the announcement post (https://opener.pl/en/news/190/opener-festival-powered-by-orange-w-nowym-terminie).

Edited by Newjem

11 minutes ago, Newjem said:

But was 21P co-headline status confirmed for this year? They were announced with other artists when the festival got officially postponed and there's no mention of them headlining or co-headlining in the announcement post (https://opener.pl/en/news/190/opener-festival-powered-by-orange-w-nowym-terminie).

You're right, but they were announced as co-heads both for 2020 and 2021. I still think that ASAP will be the second big name for Thursday, just like in 2020 and 2021.

It's quite impressive they managed to be the only major festival other than Primavera to get The Smile.

I don't know if my pack would say yes to going to Open'er again this summer, but while the headliners aren't really my thing, the undercard is diverse and indeed very good.

The good thing is it doesn't really sell out, at least not early, eh? So one can make a decision much later.

• 2 months later...