Free Glastonbury for Life

ivan

Our camper got taken out by a 18 ton lorry near Frome the other day.

I found out that the owners of the lorry provide services for Glastonbury every year.

So i rung the owners , they were  so apologetic about the chaos his driver has caused ( our camper could be a write off and has to come back to Yorkshire on a recovery vehicle )

Anyway chatting to the owner I asked that to make things better, myself and one other should be allowed to travel in the back of a lorry onto the festival site.

I knew there would be some good come from it.

5 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

*I'm currently making plans to continuously drive carelessly around the Shepton Mallet area until I'm sideswiped by a bearded man in shorts driving a Land Rover. 

My friend occasionally sees Mr Eavis in the local supermarket.

He will not reveal what he has in his basket , that is a private matter.

39 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

*I'm currently making plans to continuously drive carelessly around the Shepton Mallet area until I'm sideswiped by a bearded man in shorts driving a Land Rover. 

To be fair, that is easy pickings ! Just join me on my daily run along the narrow lanes and you’ll bump into him.

1 hour ago, ivan said:

Our camper got taken out by a 18 ton lorry near Frome the other day.

I found out that the owners of the lorry provide services for Glastonbury every year.

So i rung the owners , they were  so apologetic about the chaos his driver has caused ( our camper could be a write off and has to come back to Yorkshire on a recovery vehicle )

Anyway chatting to the owner I asked that to make things better, myself and one other should be allowed to travel in the back of a lorry onto the festival site.

I knew there would be some good come from it.

Ive read this several times. Im still not sure what youre saying

Do you mean you've got a lift in every year or you can work every year or hide in the lorry and leg it in every year? 

In fairness im very tired so im sure it all makes sense to everyone else.

Either way- fair play and hope it hasnt impacted too much losing your camper.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, danmarks said:

Ive read this several times. Im still not sure what youre saying

Do you mean you've got a lift in every year or you can work every year or hide in the lorry and leg it in every year? 

In fairness im very tired so im sure it all makes sense to everyone else.

Either way- fair play and hope it hasnt impacted too much losing your camper.

Sorry - hide in the back then leg it.  I thought asking for passes and company uniform was stretching it a bit . 

But when the festival is over a lift back to their company site where i parked my car would be handy also.

Find out tmw if Lemmy can  be repaired and hopefully return  to the East CV fields. 

12 hours ago, ivan said:

Sorry - hide in the back then leg it.  I thought asking for passes and company uniform was stretching it a bit . 

But when the festival is over a lift back to their company site where i parked my car would be handy also.

Find out tmw if Lemmy can  be repaired and hopefully return  to the East CV fields. 

I really hope Lemmy is the name of your van, otherwise we're into some Pet Cemetery nonsense