INmusic 2022

gregory

Quick question to the locals, probably I'll come only on Monday and go back after Fontaines. Where's the best, close to the festival and safe place to park the car? 

Edited by alan_ts

How is this festival? It has a great lineup for my tastes, it's very cheap, but i'm a bit "suspicious" (sorry i don0t have a better term) on the fact that is not sold out despite the line up and the cheap prize, its normal? Some fellow italians that is going?

22 hours ago, Ale said:

How is this festival? It has a great lineup for my tastes, it's very cheap, but i'm a bit "suspicious" (sorry i don0t have a better term) on the fact that is not sold out despite the line up and the cheap prize, its normal? Some fellow italians that is going?

Festival has only been sold out twice. There are no signs of tickets not selling well like in 2019 and they just afford to rise the price 10 days prior festival so i guess tickets are selling well. At least its not going to be overcrowded 🙂

• Like 1

On 6/7/2022 at 11:30 AM, alan_ts said:

Quick question to the locals, probably I'll come only on Monday and go back after Fontaines. Where's the best, close to the festival and safe place to park the car? 

Difficult. You’d have to try to find something roadside if you want to walk in. Around Gredice maybe will have spaces and walking it’s as close as you can get to the entrance. To be honest no idea how busy it is with cars during inmusic. Alternative would be to park somewhere like arena and take a taxi in.

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2022 at 11:45 AM, eivomracsy said:

hi there, the information on their website is a bit unclear. can we bring beer to the campsite?

No. Bag checks are pretty light though. I would usually do spirits in a water bottle , but can prob get a few cans through each time. 

https://www.jutarnji.hr/kultura/glazba/je-li-ovo-kraj-inmusica-naravno-da-je-200-000-kn-malo-to-je-simbolican-iznos-mozda-dostatan-za-majice-volonterima-15213194

Maybe last edition of INmusic? Can’t read article because you need to pay. And now I see that this could be the reason why is not possible to buy tickets for next year at the info pult.

But this is not the first time that CEO is crying through media, so we’ll see what future brings

Edited by SweetJesus

Havent been this year, and dont live there anymore, but people tell me that Cave and Killers had nice crowds?

Dont know, the promoter has been saying that every year since i remember, after every edition he says the festival will move somewhere else. Once there was mention of Slovenia ?

Not really sure any city / government money can help them in the long run. Sad truth is there is simply not enough people for that kind of music / line up. And thats it. Line up is for people over 40, for me personally it is good, but its totally not sustainable in the long run. If they want 20,000 people every day, thats just not possible in Croatia with Deftones, Cave, Kasabian...

Look at any relevant festival anywhere, you'll see Dua Lipa, Billie, Megan, some EDM and trap crap, but we will in this world now. 

Finally had some rest and now looking back, it was a blast after almost 3 years without festivas. 

This edition is actually one of my favorites, probably the best one together with 2017: Weather was great, some really great shows, spend almost no time queing, new beer was better, bigger hidden stage tent was a good idea, new silent party location turned out to be great...organization was good in general. 

Downsides were weak undercards (less international artist) and no busses, so get on/off that island can be a nightmare. 

Had a wild start off with Idles and was positive suprised by The killers, show full of energy and by far biggest production at Inmusic i have ever seen. 

Started day 2 with White lies, i'm a fan but they sounded flat and also had sound problems. Nick Cave was again maestral, he had the biggest audience in the festival. 

On day 3 i have to say Royal Blood excited my expetecions while i didnt really enjoy Deftones, it was way too loud and Chino vocals were not superb. It seems that their fans enjoyed the concert but in general they were loosing audience through the set. Went to toiles in the middle and that field was empty. 

On the last day i found Roisin to be fun, although her music is not my cup of tea. Kasabian were better than expected, considering Tom left the group. 

Also enjoyed Fontaines, Gogol bordello and Hinds.