INmusic 2022

gregory

On 4/3/2022 at 11:37 AM, activean said:

It is not very crowded unless it is going to be sold out, in that case, expect some queues at bars and toilets. Stages are very easy to get from one to another anytime you want and you can get to the front rows without waiting there for a long time and missing other stuff. Beer was around 3€, food up to 10€. If you are from Germany, it is going to be cheap for you;)

Security controls at the entrance can be a pain in the ass, I had to open my wallet once, they just throw away stuff like deodorants, lipsticks, sunscreen, repellents, food ... so they'll check your bag for sure

Thank you that helped a lot. 

I'm from austria but price wise it's pretty the much the same as Germany 

• 3 weeks later...
🟣 June 20th - Day 1 ticket featuring performances by The Killers, IDLES, Fontaines D.C., Hinds, KOIKOI and many more

🟠 June 21st - Day 2 ticket featuring performances by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, White Lies, Amadou & Mariam, Dry Cleaning, Porto Morto, Šumski, and many more

🔵 June 22nd - Day 3 ticket featuring performances by Deftones, Royal Blood, Gogol Bordello, Sleaford Mods, Them Moose Rush, and many more

🟢 June 23rd – Day 4 ticket featuring performances by Kasabian, Roisin Murphy, Rival Sons, The Comet Is Coming, Snapped Ankles, Tamikrest, and many more

So there are few young bands to vote for "INmusic Breakthrough powered by Europavox", but could we expect more names through Europavox or not? In 2019 Peter Bjorn and John, Fontaines D.C. and Zeal & Ardor were part of Europavox and these are significant names.

Edited by activean

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, aaalive said:

Set times revealed! And wow Nick Cave has a 2.5 hours long set

https://www.inmusicfestival.com/en/program/2022?view=lineup

For the most part as expected, except Gogol Bordello are earlier on than i thought. Dry Cleaning at 1am should be fun 

This edition contains more local bands than usual, can anyone recommend me some?  Porto Moro?

1 minute ago, activean said:

For the most part as expected, except Gogol Bordello are earlier on than i thought. Dry Cleaning at 1am should be fun 

This edition contains more local bands than usual, can anyone recommend me some?  Porto Moro?

The ones I know that could be fine to watch:
Koikoi, Daliborovo Granje (Dalibor's Branches translation), Tus Nua, Porto Morto, Šiza 

1 hour ago, clasher said:

How long does it take to get from Main to World stage? I'd hate to be late for White Lies, but I cannot cut the already too short Šumski set any shorter.

literally a minute or two, unless you were right in the heart of the front of either.

if you can bare to miss the last song of an act it will give you a good advantage for the next set on the other stage. 

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 7:08 PM, aaalive said:

Here comes my first clashfinder! 

https://clashfinder.com/s/inmusic2022/

@SweetJesus

Printing Instructions (Chrome)

You're using Chrome so proper printing is pretty painless:

1. Press Ctrl-P
  2. Select Layout: Landscape
  3. Click More settings
  4. Clear (untick) the Headers and footers box
  5. Check (tick) the Background graphics box