INmusic 2022

gregory

11 hours ago, activean said:

Lorde has two sold out shows in Šibenik- Croatia on June 18&19th and passes Zagreb on 20th to another show in Germany on 21st 😵

Co-headline with Killers? 

Brez naslova.png

I'm not sure she would do 6 shows in a row, she is a pop princess after all. She could turn the backing track up a bit though I suppose haha.

Don't they normally have a press conference when they announce a "big" one like KOL, The Cure etc? So either COVID = not possible, or the news isn't actually so big.

So I guess the question is, will they book 33% more international acts than usual, or just spread the normal 12-15 acts over 4 days?

Either way, another day of fun, for free for many of you. Shame the camping ends the following morning though, I enjoyed that extra day after to wind down in 2019.

16 hours ago, thetime said:

What kind of crowd and vibe is it folks? Chilled or lively, mix age group?

Any decent reviews or YouTube videos.

I don't know any decent reviews or youtube videos but I can share my experience

It's a very chill festival, the place is much bigger than the capacity so you can always just find a place to sit on a grass with your friends. Crowd wise it's all over the place, it's basically 75% Croats, 10% exYugoslavia, 15% from random European countries. Majority of people are 18-25 I'd say but with Nick Cave in the lineup I bet it's going to be a bit older crowd this time

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nicklord said:

I don't know any decent reviews or youtube videos but I can share my experience

It's a very chill festival, the place is much bigger than the capacity so you can always just find a place to sit on a grass with your friends. Crowd wise it's all over the place, it's basically 75% Croats, 10% exYugoslavia, 15% from random European countries. Majority of people are 18-25 I'd say but with Nick Cave in the lineup I bet it's going to be a bit older crowd this time

Cheers mate much appreciated. I usually do indeph research to a new festival, but going in a bit blind to this one.

Awesome lineup, gutting about belle and Sebastian though.

Of course they will headline: 

1: It's a 20€/day festival

2: it's a specific region where we don't get so see foreign artists really often, few concerts a year in region.  Kasabian only had one gig in Croatia (Inmusic 2017) and haven't been playing neither in Slovenia or Serbia so far. 50% of festival visitors are domestic ones so ...

I would say Royal Blood are arguably much bigger (and more exciting) than Kasabian in 2021, but I guess they are just trying to fill the 4 days as best as possible. 

INmusic did not use the word “headliner” for Kasabian, I think they did for Nick and The Killers. You never know…

• 3 weeks later...