The Long and Winding Road

Superscally

Amazing effort Rob. Very best wishes for today and tomorrow. Hopefully see you on the pymild! Donation made. 

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROFundraiserPage?pageId=1291664

come on guys, let’s do it for @Superscally

12 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

I really hope he can get some photos at the pyramid tomorrow such an amazing effort!! 

he did say he couldnt get on the farm ...  hopefully that has changed now ... and someone has had a quiet word with Michael or Emily 🙂 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

he did say he couldnt get on the farm ...  hopefully that has changed now ... and someone has had a quiet word with Michael or Emily 🙂 

Well Emily has retweeted the Oxfam tweet so she's hopefully aware of it now.  I guess @deebeedoobeeis our best bet to have a word if she manages to bump into anyone.  I might head down to Jon Thorners or Mole Valley......Michael is often spotted in such places.

Just now, parsonjack said:

Amazing...but it deserves so much more.  I'm at a loss to know how to get any media attention to it 🤔

im scratching my head too .... the emily and oxfam things should definately help .... but media seems to be lacking at the moment .. would emails be more effective than the twitter tags ? I dont know how many of those they might get per day 

Just now, parsonjack said:

Just called Points West.....they 

Ha....I have!  She was totally disinterested....basically as Rob himself is not local 😟

Guessing you may have done same?

yep ...I tried talking her into it ... she was having none of it .... very weird .... I wonder if she knows its a local event ?

51 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Snotty cow.  She's probably thinking 'Bloody hippies'.

Now if I'd told her I had a story about a woman who once had her ar*e touched by a man who could have been Matt Hancock in the Mecca Bingo in Portishead they'd be all over it. 

1 minute ago, parsonjack said:

Now if I'd told her I had a story about a woman who once had her ar*e touched by a man who could have been Matt Hancock in the Mecca Bingo in Portishead they'd be all over it. 

ive emailed somerset live  ... see if that gets anywhere