The Long and Winding Road

Superscally

3 hours ago, Superscally said:

Oooo yeh. Where do the Welsh Oggy people live? More precisely than Wales though... 😀

Llangollen, bit of a detour from your route, which looks... hilly. Am in awe that you're doing this, and would be tweeting if I did that sort of thing.  Least I can do is donate and wish you good luck 😊🥟 xx

Yo guys! About to head down to start now. Chucking it down. Yay. I'll be a lot quieter online apart from tactical posts on twitter so would love it if you can spread the word and the love, using the hashtag #TheLongAndWindingRoad and tagging @oxfamgb! 

Ta. #prayfordryness

21 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Yo guys! About to head down to start now. Chucking it down. Yay. I'll be a lot quieter online apart from tactical posts on twitter so would love it if you can spread the word and the love, using the hashtag #TheLongAndWindingRoad and tagging @oxfamgb! 

Ta. #prayfordryness

Good luck. The sun is shining in Pilton for you. See ya sunday!!

50 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Mad son of a....

I'm gonna have to have some mighty big scan ready to refuel him on sunday evening ...wonder how many Twix the Co-op has in stock

2 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

Mad son of a....

I'm gonna have to have some mighty big scan ready to refuel him on sunday evening ...wonder how many Twix the Co-op has in stock

It’s ok, there are strategically positioned stashes of Twix hidden all over the festival site perimeter .  Though Might be out of date by now 

48 miles of running and it looks like @Superscallyhas called it for today. 

What an absolutely incredible effort 👏👏👏👏

If anyone is near Wem in Shropshire then my guess is he's soaking his weary feet at the Castle Hotel on High St.  He might be glad of a pint or a few words of comfort 😉

Well done Rob.....we're all with you every step.

OK you lot listen up....our man @Superscallyhas just clocked up 60 miles and is still pounding the streets having just hit Shrewsbury.

God knows when or where he's going to stop but if you have a spare few quid go here and help him raise a shit load of cash for Oxfam. 

Please. 

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROFundraiserPage?pageId=1291664

9 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

OK you lot listen up....our man @Superscallyhas just clocked up 60 miles and is still pounding the streets having just hit Shrewsbury.

God knows when or where he's going to stop but if you have a spare few quid go here and help him raise a shit load of cash for Oxfam. 

Please. 

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROFundraiserPage?pageId=1291664

The lad is a machine and no mistaking. Either that or fruit loops.

get your spare pennies out and throw them his way folks.