Playlist of the 2021 lineup

chrisplowman

22 hours ago, chrisplowman said:

I've put together a playlist of all the artists (2 tracks from each) if anyone wants to give it a listen

Apple MusicSpotify

I shall keep it updated if/when anyone else is added.

I tend to do it every year and use it to work out who I fancy seeing that I wasn't already aware of.

Thanks for doing this Chris - good job 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 4:28 PM, chrisplowman said:

I've put together a playlist of all the artists (2 tracks from each) if anyone wants to give it a listen

Apple MusicSpotify

I tend to do it every year and use it to work out who I fancy seeing that I wasn't already aware of.

Awesome, thanks Chris!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 4:28 PM, chrisplowman said:

Apple MusicSpotify

After much searching, and discovering that some artists only appear in the overall lineup once you've found their stage in the schedule and selected them, my original question about ghost artists now boils down to two artists that aren't scheduled

Oklou
Ishmail Ensemble

Ishmail have a bio in the artists A-Z but stage is TBC (seems odd). Oklou appears to be playing Midi festival in France, so not sure how she was a ever down for Latitude

Edited by Mackem

57 minutes ago, Mackem said:

After much searching, and discovering that some artists only appear in the overall lineup once you've found their stage in the schedule and selected them, my original question about ghost artists now boils down to two artists that aren't scheduled

Oklou
Ishmail Ensemble

Ishmail have a bio in the artists A-Z but stage is TBC (seems odd). Oklou appears to be playing Midi festival in France, so not sure how she was a ever down for Latitude

Oklou was on the original lineup poster playing the Sunrise but they've now deleted her page from the website.

Ishmael Ensemble were announced as being on BBC Introducing - https://www.latitudefestival.com/news/bbc-introducing-line-up-revealed/. BBC Introducing also tweeted about them. Any ideas when we might get times for that stage, or is it going to be a blackboard outside the tent affair??

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Oklou was on the original lineup poster playing the Sunrise but they've now deleted her page from the website.

Ishmael Ensemble were announced as being on BBC Introducing - https://www.latitudefestival.com/news/bbc-introducing-line-up-revealed/. BBC Introducing also tweeted about them. Any ideas when we might get times for that stage, or is it going to be a blackboard outside the tent affair??

BBC Introducing now added to the App

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Shame I really liked the sound of her, though she is playing a couple of London gigs so might catch her there

3 hours ago, Mackem said:

Ishmail Ensemble

Here's an exclusive - I asked them on Facebook and they confirmed they're playing on the Saturday, BBC Introducing at 4.30.

• Upvote 1