The eFests Virtual Meets

vintagelaureate

21 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I don't get any fun drugs but they're trying to seen me off some of the useful ones before I go home they mentioned that Theresa black market in them as the reason why.. which is an outrageous reason to stop giving a drug that serves a useful purpose.

Any relation to Nicky? 

(sorry… I’ll get my coat 😂

hope you are nearly fixed Neil! 

2 hours ago, Big durbs said:

You might get a pint of the black Irish stuff , they used to allow that ? 

Hope your feeling well buddy , and well on the road of recovery 

I'm feeling shit cos I've had enough of this place. I'm very well but not yet fighting fit. Three weeks tomorrow I get to go home, can't wait. 

On 6/21/2021 at 8:51 PM, eFestivals said:

I don't get any fun drugs but they're trying to seen me off some of the useful ones before I go home they mentioned that Theresa black market in them as the reason why.. which is an outrageous reason to stop giving a drug that serves a useful purpose.

They are doing this across the board. My wife has been on strong prescribed medication for years (OK, and none prescribed strong 'medication too'), owing to a condition which nearly saw her left arm being amputated. Anyway, to cut a long story short they tried to remove this medication from her. Then they stopped trying because she 'ate the head off them'. Just saying - it can be done. 

It is an insane position that they are attempting to not prescribe a pain killer to people who are in pain. ie what the medication was invented to do. Especially given that the 'black market' in them is so relatively small compared to the 'real market' for people needing pain relief.

This subject actually boils my piss! 

5 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

They are doing this across the board. My wife has been on strong prescribed medication for years (OK, and none prescribed strong 'medication too'), owing to a condition which nearly saw her left arm being amputated. Anyway, to cut a long story short they tried to remove this medication from her. Then they stopped trying because she 'ate the head off them'. Just saying - it can be done. 

It is an insane position that they are attempting to not prescribe a pain killer to people who are in pain. ie what the medication was invented to do. Especially given that the 'black market' in them is so relatively small compared to the 'real market' for people needing pain relief.

This subject actually boils my piss! 

Igave the doc some grief about it today and he said that they shouldn't remove a drug which appears to be working. Fingers crossed that's how it goes. 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

Igave the doc some grief about it today and he said that they shouldn't remove a drug which appears to be working. Fingers crossed that's how it goes. 

If it doesn't then give me a PM, as I have thought of a line of 'attack' which you might find interesting, and could result in a reversal of a decision which you oppose. 

All the best in your recovery.

7 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Thanks but I think it'll be ok I have more than the doc on my side with this... My playlist has had a workover check out the good  tunes(not on the playlist I currently have Betty boo doing the do)

Great playlist, always good to see Princess Anne on sousaphone.

Seriously, I hope you make a full recovery and get out of there as soon as.

It will be great if you could make an appearance tonight as it was you that has bought us all together. 

1 hour ago, Losing my hair said:

Seriously, I hope you make a full recovery and get out of there as soon as.

It will be great if you could make an appearance tonight as it was you that has bought us all together. 

I'm normally in bed by meet time with my laptop out of reach so will try to make sure it's in a handy place this evening.

1 hour ago, Losing my hair said:

Bonzos are great. There's a song in the playlist that was written about my son's uncle (8ball by underworld) Jono did a dvd for them and did a dvd for the chems more recently working with Emily's hubby (no song for that one).

Edited by eFestivals

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Bonzos are great. There's a song in the playlist that was written about my son's uncle (8ball by underworld) Jono did a dvd for them and did a dvd for the chems more recently working with Emily's hubby (no song for that one).

More famous relatives! I went to see Cruella the other day, your cousin cropped up in a major role in it.