Two years down, One year to go

CaledonianGonzo

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

And more than halfway for the resale crew … and that’s only if we don’t get tickets … keep the faith guys 😃

I'll eat your giant light up hat if you don't get tickets mate!

12 minutes ago, mike46 said:

This time next year, I’ll be loading the van up preparing to head off in about an hour or two to start queuing up! 

This time in a year!!!! 💖

This time I might take the Monday and Tuesday off too. Treat myself to a night over in Bath or something the night before. The schlep from Glasgow isn't that appealing. 

So ideally right now I'll be having cider outside in some wonderful beer garden barely containing my excitement for getting aboard the coach the next morning 🙂

30 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Can’t speak for everyone but it’ll be a massive psychological lift once we get past this weekend and back to focusing on the next one.

I'm hoping "on this day" tweets stop feeling like some form of self flagelation. 

For those of us who couldn't get tickets for 2019, it's 4 down, 1 to go.

On the Monday morning of Glastonbury 2017, I stared out of the back of a still bumping Bimble Inn at the sun rising, and said to the place, "see you in 2 years". And now I can scarcely 5 years of my life will have ticked by instead.

30 minutes ago, Simpo said:

For those of us who couldn't get tickets for 2019, it's 4 down, 1 to go.

On the Monday morning of Glastonbury 2017, I stared out of the back of a still bumping Bimble Inn at the sun rising, and said to the place, "see you in 2 years". And now I can scarcely 5 years of my life will have ticked by instead.

Ditto. I guess it's testament to how wonderful the place is that we still have such a strong connection after so many years! 

Before 2017 I hadn't done once since 2011, and I felt exactly the same then. As soon as you get through the gates it's like returning home. 

I am being rescued from the 'on this day' self-flagellation this year, by the fact I am off to a stag do this weekend. 40 of us, camping in a field all weekend, and god knows what we will get up to. I am by no means sheltered and I am expecting to see some first time stuff. It will be a welcome distraction. 

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

That we've managed to get this far without eating each other is certainly an achievement.

Why don't those of us who've been on the forum in the hard times, as the biggest users, simply eat the other users?