Football 2021/2022

jyoung

13 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Seems they are clear enough.

20211231_214019.jpg

Doesnt seem hugely clear. What counts as appropriate experience for an U21? What classes as concern over undetected cases and how much time is insufficient to resolve it? There's so much room for interpretation there that clubs could definitely take advantage.

1 hour ago, Dan R said:

Doesnt seem hugely clear. What counts as appropriate experience for an U21? What classes as concern over undetected cases and how much time is insufficient to resolve it? There's so much room for interpretation there that clubs could definitely take advantage.

Aye I must admit that bit about experience is up for debate but from an NUFC fan's POV I can tell you we don't use U21 players ever in the first time so we wouldn't be able to use them now. I think Anderson is the only one with first team experience and he was already on the bench for the Man U game along with 2 keepers and we still didn't have a full bench.

6 hours ago, Dan R said:

Also my understanding is that they don't release the criteria that has resulted in the cancellation which leads to a lack of transparency.

42 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

Also my understanding is that they don't release the criteria that has resulted in the cancellation which leads to a lack of transparency.

But it doesn't really matter does it. The rule is if you can't field 13 with a keeper from a mix of covid and injuries. 

9 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

That's been rubbished hasn't it?

It'll be interesting to see over the transfer window if they start spending money after a firesale over the summer, it may mean something is afoot. Digne has been linked with Inter as well.

There doesn't seem to be any issues with a company owning multiple clubs as Redbull do it in Germany and Austria. I believe they have also been linked with Marseille in France.

Edited by lost

3 hours ago, The Nal said:

Is Coutinho leaving Liverpool one of the worst career moves ever made? 

yeah, not gone well for him, pleased to hear he's back to them prem, a superb player on his day.

think man utd signed a bad career move with veron.

Edited by Neil