Football 2021/2022

jyoung

3 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Man United surely gonna be sniffing around for Bruce to replace Ole. He is an amazing manager according to all his mates on the media and former player, perfect fit!

At this rate bruce will be at newcastle longer than ole is at united.

I'm no fan of not giving managers time but you look at Chelsea vs Man Utd. Both started last season with club legends in charge, Chelsea were on course to maybe sneak 4th in front of Leicester and there was an argument there to give Lampard more time. Instead Abramovich spots a top class manager available, goes out and gets him, wins the Champions league and are now top this season. Man U surely have to go after Conte whilst he's available.

Edited by lost

Just now, lost said:

I'm no fan of not giving managers time but you look at Chelsea vs Man u. Both started last season with club legends in charge, Chelsea were on course to maybe sneak 4th in front of Leicester and there was an argument there to give Lampard more time. Instead Abramovich spots a top class manager available, goes out and gets him, wins the Champions league and are now top this season. Man U surely have to go after Conte whilst he's available.

Whilst you can argue united to change the manager, conte is certainly not the answer. His record at champions league level is as woeful as ole's.

2 hours ago, thetime said:

Whilst you can argue united to change the manager, conte is certainly not the answer. His record at champions league level is as woeful as ole's.

As if United have set it alight the last ten years. Turning your nose up at a world class coach is hilarious. Ole in!

48 minutes ago, jyoung said:

As if United have set it alight the last ten years. Turning your nose up at a world class coach is hilarious. Ole in!

I would of thought if he was a world class coach, his record at champions league level would be better.

United have had 2 ex chelsea managers, both have been utter dog shit.

Edited by thetime

13 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Well, who wouldn't want to?

Indeed, have had many a good night out there. 

Not really a good time to be sacking managers unfortnately. But Utds defence is so bad and with Atalanta (who love attacking) and Liverpool next week I think its inevitable. Could be two messy results.  

Edited by The Nal

22 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Fan down in the crowd at the toon. Players off the pitch just before half time.

I didn't see it clearly at first, but that was a pretty unsettling and shocking incident. Early Tweet from Newcastle is that fan is stable and en route to hospital, so hopefully he'll be OK. And fair play has to go for Spurs players who spotted it and helped speed up the process of getting the fan help.

11 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I didn't see it clearly at first, but that was a pretty unsettling and shocking incident. Early Tweet from Newcastle is that fan is stable and en route to hospital, so hopefully he'll be OK. And fair play has to go for Spurs players who spotted it and helped speed up the process of getting the fan help.

You at the ground?