Little Simz Has Upped Her Game

CaledonianGonzo

1 hour ago, priest17 said:

She needs to stop if she's not willing to give us the album till September 3rd.

Yeah three songs out already with three months left to go seems a bit mad and I hope we haven’t heard half the album come September.

That said, this is another great one and my hype for this release just keeps going up. Gonna have to grab a ticket for her December tour.

11 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah three songs out already with three months left to go seems a bit mad and I hope we haven’t heard half the album come September.

Bro just don't listen to any more tracks! HAHAHAHAHAA

But nah it's a long album. Sometimes it's good to have a bunch of tracks out early off a 19 song album to have some familiar points across what might be an hour-plus runtime.

She's just incredible.

I know she's tweeted recently that she doesn't want to hear people say she's underrated or slept on. I think there's an implication that she's not doing well enough. However, I think she's as good as it gets & I'd like to see that reflected more in her commercial success.

Also incredible live, no other British rapper is coming close to her live sets for me.

23 minutes ago, nikkic said:

There’s a performance on 6 Music Live now available to watch on BBC Sounds and (I think) iPlayer. 

All 3 new songs. 

Watched this earlier, incredible. Thought the Albert Hall was too big for her when she announced it and how wrong I was, she's gonna blow it apart.

Also didn't know until she said it the latest song was co-produced by Jakwob, have t heard that name since I was a wean doing mkat along to his starry eyed dubstep remix

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 9:36 AM, FakeEmpire said:

She's just incredible.

I know she's tweeted recently that she doesn't want to hear people say she's underrated or slept on. I think there's an implication that she's not doing well enough. However, I think she's as good as it gets & I'd like to see that reflected more in her commercial success.

Also incredible live, no other British rapper is coming close to her live sets for me.

She's playing Tramlines and I've already told my friends who I'm going with I'm off to see her without them, cant miss her playing a tent before she blows up onto the main stages. 

Grey area is an incredible album but the songs of the new album are another level, cant wait to hear Introvert live 

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

Go'on, let her headline WH. You know it makes sense.

I’m getting more on board with the idea of this. 

(Although still think she’d sub it or be on El Pointo 3/4pm).

Be interesting to see what this album does for her career. 

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

I’m getting more on board with the idea of this. 

(Although still think she’d sub it or be on El Pointo 3/4pm).

Be interesting to see what this album does for her career. 

I would much rather see her headline WH although for her career maybe Pyramid would be better. I don't know but I just get the feeling these new tracks would be better in the dark.