Bearded Theory 2022

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, Avalon_Fields said:

That was funny! You should have said you were the ‘Secret Thingy’. I’ll try not to be a stalker next year. 

It was fine, they all thought you were a lovely bloke but looked at me like I was a total weirdo while I tried to explain what The Thingy is.

• Upvote 1

I stuck the Saturday and Sunday subs on the clashfinder earlier (hopefully correct days) and will update once back home from holiday next month and of course once daily list is updated (if anyone sees it can you please post it on here and tag me).

All guess work based on 2019 times but no replacement for a shiny programme once on site.

https://clashfinder.com/s/beardedtheory2022

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, shoptildrop said:

made up The Hives are playing as great at interacting with the crowd!! plus Frank too 🙂 

Surely Echo and The Bunnymen are Friday subs given they are at Wolverhampton on the Saturday??

So are Idles.

I would put E&BM's more likely third down on Sunday given the description of the Friday sub being someone who could headline (on FB chat group).

13 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I stuck the Saturday and Sunday subs on the clashfinder earlier (hopefully correct days) and will update once back home from holiday next month and of course once daily list is updated (if anyone sees it can you please post it on here and tag me).

All guess work based on 2019 times but no replacement for a shiny programme once on site.

https://clashfinder.com/s/beardedtheory2022

Cheers

18 hours ago, incident said:

I should say, the reason I've not worked it for a while is because I decided that with the festival being so good and the ticket so cheap, that it's worthwhile going as a punter instead. I'd recommend just grabbing a ticket.

I'm trying to persuade my lot to go as punters. Not having much success so far. It's like they can't see beyond volunteering as a way of going to a festival. You can get stuck in that mindset after years of doing it that way. It's not like money is really an issue for any of them either. If I can't persuade them then I will still try for a place with Oxfam. Seems to fill pretty much straight away these days though

5 hours ago, si_t said:

It's a strong lineup, it really is. 

Years ago, it was always a case of being a little bit thinner than beautiful days (entirely justified by the capacity / ticket price), but there really is nothing in it these days. 

Spot on... its the best value festival out there! 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Zombie Met Girl have confirmed for Convoy Caberet. Excellent live band, I've lost count of the times I've seen them at Bearded on various stages, always worth getting along to.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/932100303555208/permalink/4973565656075299/?sfnsn=scwspmo&ref=share

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Any update on when the final sub is confirmed? I am so convinced it is The Charlatans

Wouldnt mind Charlatans, seen them loads over the years and always good but still reckon its Idles. Sure they said they tried to get them 2 years ago but they were on an exclusivity deal with R&L. Plus they have said the 'tbc' are big enough to headline, not sure if thats true of Charlatans anymore? Idles are headlining thay Creation thing in Wolvo Bearded weekend so thinking there might be an agreement Bearded can't announce them until a specific date so those tickets shift? 

Edited by Flaminglippy

7 hours ago, Flaminglippy said:

Wouldnt mind Charlatans, seen them loads over the years and always good but still reckon its Idles. Sure they said they tried to get them 2 years ago but they were on an exclusivity deal with R&L. Plus they have said the 'tbc' are big enough to headline, not sure if thats true of Charlatans anymore? Idles are headlining thay Creation thing in Wolvo Bearded weekend so thinking there might be an agreement Bearded can't announce them until a specific date so those tickets shift? 

BT forum says not Idles