Bearded Theory 2022

Chrisp1986

39 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Is there anymore rumours flying around for this yet? I find it strange there are no rumours when for G we normally know half line up before the announcement!

They said a while ago they were trying to book as many of those who were booked for 2020 so I guess we know lots already hence no rumours.

Guessing The Mission must be the Thursday night act, delighted they're back.

Very typical Bearded line-up, don't think there's anyone I'm excited to see that I haven't already seen at the festival. 

Interesting that that is only The Pallet, still the sub headliners to come... yeah. Happy.

26 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Interesting that that is only The Pallet... 

Not just the Pallet, me thinks - this is tucked away in the Forum

PALLET

FRIDAY
Placebo
TBA
The Mission
Dubioza Kolektiv
TBA
Nova Twins
Lauran Hibberd
Derange

SATURDAY
Patti Smith
TBA
Shame
Ferocious Dog
Misty In Roots
TBA
TBA
The Kubricks

SUNDAY
The Flaming Lips
TBA
TBA
The Selecter
Dub Pistols
TBA
3 Daft Monkeys
The Bar Steward Sons of Val Doonican

Thursday – Dreadzone & Clinton Baptiste

Woodland

FRIDAY
Wilko Johnson
TBA
TBA
TBA
Blackballed
TBA
Spyres
TBA
Katy Hurt

SATURDAY
Peter Hook & The Light
TBA
TBA
Walt Disco
The Ninth Wave
Tarantism
Jess Silk
TBA
TBA

SUNDAY
From The Specials - The Neville Staple Band - CLOSING
Amy Macdonald – HEADLINE
Ocotber Drift
The Lagan
Gaz Brookfield
TBC
LIINES
Dead Naked Hippies
The Horse Puppets

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Just came to post this. Anyone else feel just slightly meh? Hope is that the three subs are not announced yet?

Yeah thats what I thought...some decent stuff but didnt blow me away. Not really that bothered to be honest, just being there will be enough.

In very small print it does say that all the subheadliners are yet to be announced though

Was a little underwhelmed with the announcement this morning but still plenty TBA.  Going off the BT Chat on Facebook looks like there will be a shorter period between this announcement and the next one.  Looking forward to Dubioza Kolektiv, saw them at BT in 2018.

Can't wait to get back though, great little festival...and opening a day earlier this time too!

19 minutes ago, Flaminglippy said:

Its an absolutely cracking festival...small site, incredible crowd, great beer choice (but you can take your own drink in the arena)...you won't regret it

I've considered it before as I've heard good things and the line ups look fun but it's always the same thing of both my missus and mates not wanting to go. I almost managed to convince some of my group in 2017 when it had Seasick Steve, Madness, Slaves and Skunk Ananise playing but then a bloody wedding came up.

3 hours ago, jump said:

I've considered it before as I've heard good things and the line ups look fun but it's always the same thing of both my missus and mates not wanting to go. I almost managed to convince some of my group in 2017 when it had Seasick Steve, Madness, Slaves and Skunk Ananise playing but then a bloody wedding came up.

Talking my other half into going to a new festival is like trying to nail a fart to a cloud but after the first Bearded we went to when we got back to the car on the last day she asked if tickets were on sale for the next year...its that kind of place. Compared to most festivals its not such hard work, you are probably never more than 10-15 minutes from where you want to be, no queues at the bars, toilets are fine...but the main thing is the dickhead v lovely people is so low its virtually negligible.

Who are we going for with the subs then?

It was 'supposed' to be You Me At Six, Toots and Johnny Marr.

Maybe they have kept hold of the two but who will replace Toots? I have a feeling that You Me At Six maybe a little big for a sub now and are now an arena sized act who may demand too high fee for BT?