Half Time - AOTYs so far....

Mattymooz

Was going to wait a bit longer to post this as it is still only the start of June, but publications are coming out with their lists already so might as well start the thread now so we have a place to discuss the lists...

Feel free to chuck in your own lists/topsters too for us to judge your taste too!

The Dirty Nil - Fuck Art 

By miles and miles. It came out in the first week of January and I haven’t even begun to get tired of it yet. It’s only getting better and better as the weather gets brighter and sunnier too. 

The best. 

Edited by Andre91
  • Upvote 1

1. Black Country, New Road

2. Wolf Alice 

3. Iceage 

The Black Country, New Road album is almost immaculate in my opinion. Its six songs that all really hold up together and the album wouldn't feel complete if one was missing. There are no real weak moments for me as I feel like each track has a distinct feel and purpose. The lyricism is also great and has some of the best lyrics I've heard in a while. It's most likely going to be my album of the year, as it already beats my last album of the year, Punisher by a fair margin. If you haven't given it a listen you definitely should as them and Wolf Alice are the two most interesting bands in the UK right now in my opinion. Sunglasses is a perfect song and will definitely be my song of the year, and probably in my top 10 or so songs of all time. It's genius.

The absolute pinnacle of British engineering.

• Like 2