BBC TV coverage happening this year?

MassiveGypsum

1 minute ago, reflekting said:

Why did Jason not turn up to perform 'Especially for You'? BBC got him out for Hyde Park, so it's a shame he didn't turn out for Kylie on the legend slot.  

The footage I saw, she'd seemed to have forgotten that the song was originally a duet and was grabbing the mic and singing all over his lines.  I wouldn't have come back.

Other than that, I love her, obvs.

28 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

I'm watching the best of 2003 (I'll watch Iggy later). Jimmy Cliff - what a fucking dude. Absolutely magnificent!

Jimmy on the Pyramid. Been raining and then he starts 

I can see clearly now the rain has gone. The clouds part and the sun pours through. Tears of absolute joy rolling down my face. 

18 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

The BBC have played a blinder this year - so much better than last year. This weekend has been worth the licence fee alone!

I was thinking earlier its nice seeing sets from the last 30 years or so whereas last year seemed to be mostly 2015-19, maybe due to the shorter notice they had to plan for it, some great coverage and documentaries too

1 minute ago, Chapple12345 said:

I was thinking earlier its nice seeing sets from the last 30 years or so whereas last year seemed to be mostly 2015-19, maybe due to the shorter notice they had to plan for it, some great coverage and documentaries too

Apparently they had real trouble getting to the older stuff because everyone was much more locked down and working from home, so they had to rely on the stuff that was already digitised.

7 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Apparently they had real trouble getting to the older stuff because everyone was much more locked down and working from home, so they had to rely on the stuff that was already digitised.

If I’d known I could have lent them my old VHS C4 coverage which I think is in the loft somewhere 😀