BBC TV coverage happening this year?

MassiveGypsum

11 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

I hope they show Super Furry Animals - I remember thinking I was hallucinating that a camper van had driven into the crowd. It was only years later that I saw the video for "The man don't give a fuck" when I realised it had actually happened.

Great Glasto moment. The fucker drove his van through the crowd to within about 50 feet of the stage and then got irate when a load of fans got onto his roof to party. Scenes

1 minute ago, henry bear said:

Great Glasto moment. The fucker drove his van through the crowd to within about 50 feet of the stage and then got irate when a load of fans got onto his roof to party. Scenes

Yep, it was right next to me! I thought I was the only one who was seeing it!

14 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

One of my mates was awake from around 9am Thursday until about 9pm on the Sunday of Glastonbury 2014 - I thought that was mental. 

That was pretty much me in 99. One of our camp got so freaked out, he couldn't cope and drove home on the Saturday night off his nut! I got back from watching SFA & found out he had left. I gave the rest of the lads a right bollocking for letting him go. Thankfully he got home safely without harming himself or anyone else!

Jain *demanded* we bounce on the Sunday of 2017. I was too exhausted, but I did my best.

Maybe older demographic/more to do means more tiredness???

Also, Ed O Brien says
E4xHEWHWQAAvZOH?format=jpg&name=large