BBC TV coverage happening this year?

MassiveGypsum

13 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I was there in 98, and we were out of there by Saturday morning.

We got pushed out the car park through a hedge on Sunday morning ( missed Bob Dylan etc) as had to leave early as my dad had been rushed to Salisbury hospital. Some people were stuck there until Tuesday morning! 

6 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Behind you it was all smoke flares and nutters mate. I kind of remember it being this way when I just used to just squat at the barrier all day at Puramid back in early 90s. You kind of become insulated over whats going behind?

My mate convinced me it was a good idea and I regretted it within about 5 mins.

won’t make that mistake again. 

14 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

No way, cos of the weather? Looked insane. 

Not that there's fuck all I can do about it, but I'm so gutted I didn't go earlier than my 2011 debut. It's such an important part of my life and I've immersed myself in endless online footage like I was there. 

Yeah, the weather. We were also there iin 97 and that was bloody hard work and couldn't be arsed to go through that again, plus in those days we didn't need to worry about tickets of course. We got out, found the car, got changed into dry clothes, found a pub, watched the football, was like heaven. Echobelly were in pub too. Then spent rest of weekend in London watching football in pubs and taking all the substances we had bought for Glastonbury.

4 minutes ago, sedra said:

We got pushed out the car park through a hedge on Sunday morning ( missed Bob Dylan etc) as had to leave early as my dad had been rushed to Salisbury hospital. Some people were stuck there until Tuesday morning! 

Me and my mate left half way through Pulp on Sunday night. I had to push his car out of the mud, then he refused to stop until he got onto solid concrete in case he got stuck again, so I had to run along behind the car for about a mile! Bastard!

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Even if I don't want spend an hour doing cardio to middling Britpop?

In my 30ish Festivals, I've allways managed to avoid the plentiful middling Britpop. It is mad watching this 90s coverage because I don't recall most of what is being shown but I know I was there. Occasionally a performance pops up that I do remember, reassuring me that I was actually there. ☮🌞🌨💥

1 minute ago, bamber said:

In my 30ish Festivals, I've allways managed to avoid the plentiful middling Britpop. It is mad watching this 90s coverage because I don't recall most of what is being shown but I know I was there. Occasionally a performance pops up that I do remember, reassuring me that I was actually there. ☮🌞🌨💥

Check out Stereophonics now though. The crowd are bouncing.

But why? It's not the music.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Check out Stereophonics now though. The crowd are bouncing.

But why? It's not the music.

I wasn't there but have a minor soft spot for that LBITP TBH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿