BBC TV coverage happening this year?

MassiveGypsum

Anyone know of a decent "youtube" downloader - want to grab the U2 set from 2011 as I lost it when VM swapped my broken Tivo box.

And there's sod all chance of the beeb putting it up on iplayer

37 minutes ago, internetjef said:

From memory didn’t the news about Jacko passing away break on site a few hours before E17. Seems to remember nobody new if it was a hoax and people were trying to text mates of site to confirm it 

Yes! We found out when we came out of the East 17 gig and everyone kept stopping us to tell us.

8 minutes ago, Penrhos said:

Anyone know of a decent "youtube" downloader - want to grab the U2 set from 2011 as I lost it when VM swapped my broken Tivo box.

And there's sod all chance of the beeb putting it up on iplayer

I've found JDownloader 2 a cracking all round tool for many sites including YouTube.

If you go into the YouTube plugin settings, you can define exactly what quality and what video/audio types you want to accept / prefer.

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

There was a definite "this will do" approach to the songwriting and arrangements.

I’ve not listened to a lot of these bands for quite a while, this is a real blast from the past. Alarming how many of them seem like local pub bands who were in the right place at the right time.