BBC TV coverage happening this year?

MassiveGypsum

8 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Maybe the Glasto Wolf guy actually started the flag trend 

I think post 2002 when capacity increased and people began to twig it was a good way to meet up in the bigger crowds and also get on tv. The wolf flag has always seems to have been  in my line of sight tho🙄😂

3 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

I'm only just starting on the best of 98 now - the sound on this compilation is fucking terrible compared to the other stuff I've watched! I've had to double the volume on my TV & it still sounds shite. Anyone else?

Was fine for me 

1 minute ago, Pinhead said:

Nuts that Laverne and Wiley kind of end up the Hansard of Glasto now...

Tbf Whiley said earlier this week in an interview that she went as a punter from 1983 onwards before starting to present it in the 90s.

she must have been to all but 5-6 of them. 

Can't imagine begging a sausage to cook on the softest flame ever willed into existence, or eating something that "tastes like it's been in the tin for a thousand years" at Glastonbury now (as on the 1999 highlights on BBC4 now). Fair to say the food offerings have improved a lot?

2 minutes ago, Simpo said:

Can't imagine begging a sausage to cook on the softest flame ever willed into existence, or eating something that "tastes like it's been in the tin for a thousand years" at Glastonbury now (as on the 1999 highlights on BBC4 now). Fair to say the food offerings have improved a lot?

I stopped taking food to festivals about 15 years ago! 

Just now, Pinhead said:

I've done 21 Glasto's in 27 years. Every year since 1994. Its been emotional.

I’ve done 13 in 17 years.

I think I’m just starting to realise I’m getting older and things I can recall vividly as an adult are over 20 years ago!  (I’m 40 in a few weeks)