BBC TV coverage happening this year?

MassiveGypsum

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

He did the last night of the Arcadia Spider in 2017 and we wound up right under the cockpit when he dropped Brown Paper Bag. I'm not even much of fan of d'n'b but it was still a great moment.

Strangely a bit forgotten Roni Size these days. D&B motors on though. It is the ultimate form to my mind.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

My take - and I've said this before - is that bouncing up and down on the spot at any gig was a 1990s trend.

Nothing to do with mobile phones.  It didn't happen in the 60s  70s or much in the 80s. 

I bounced my way through every gig I went to in the 80s.

45 minutes ago, bamber said:

Err? Oh yes it is.🙂

Preach.

1 minute ago, Pinhead said:

I would have gone in 93 as well but was convinced i'd get mugged, shot etc. Went in 94 ist time and someone got shot... 

I had opportunity’s to go in 1998,1999,2000,2002 &2003 with other friends - said Reading was enough for me until I was convinced to go in 2004 and never looked back.

kick myself about the 5 I should have gone to but didn’t to this day. 

19 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

He did the last night of the Arcadia Spider in 2017 and we wound up right under the cockpit when he dropped Brown Paper Bag. I'm not even much of fan of d'n'b but it was still a great moment.

I'm annoyed that I was at this festival and missed this.

Saw him in 2018 and it wa fucking great but that sounds brilliant.

2 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Raised by a bloke called John iirc from at least 95 onwards, maybe even earlier but wasnt looking b4 then... Its on every video of every popular pyramid act since.

Excellent full Glastonbury nerd information. 😶👨‍🎨