BBC TV coverage happening this year?

MassiveGypsum

55 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Going from what they showed, Gallagher's Other Stage set seemed better than his Pyramid one in 2019. 

Can't comment on the 2019 set, but was passing around the 2017 one and remember the sound quality being mega-patchy in various parts of the field, which I think is why it tends to be regarded fairly poorly

Got tapes and DVDs somewhere of 90s stuff, remember starting a chain in early days of DVDs posted them out to members here they copied them then sent on to next person etc, didn't take long for them to get lost in post 😄

8 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Fatboy Slim is some weak tea.

Yeah pretty shite. Is this what he does for all his shows? Because if so maybe having him headline Other is a crap idea. His actual input is minimal at best and mostly revolves around him just pointing his fingers around the tent and letting off air horns. 

15 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah pretty shite. Is this what he does for all his shows? Because if so maybe having him headline Other is a crap idea. His actual input is minimal at best and mostly revolves around him just pointing his fingers around the tent and letting off air horns. 

Not the greatest self-own in Glastonbury history, but a few of our team ditched Stormzy after a few tracks to go and see the Cookster in the Glade, leaving Stiff Chocolate a Kings Only affair.

I'd have been sick as a parrot.

58 minutes ago, cidy said:

Got tapes and DVDs somewhere of 90s stuff, remember starting a chain in early days of DVDs posted them out to members here they copied them then sent on to next person etc, didn't take long for them to get lost in post 😄

Pretty sure I was recipient of a copy in the chain at the time 🙂

7 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Not much for you going on in 2009 - with only the likes of the Quo, the Boss, Shakey and Spinal Tap all on Big Pointy.

And East 17, don't forget East 17. 2009 was my first glastonbury at the ripe old age of 44, I'd led a sheltered life up until then here in Devon...

9 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Not much for you going on in 2009 - with only the likes of the Quo, the Boss, Shakey and Spinal Tap all on Big Pointy.

That run of Steel Pulse, The Specials & Shakey on the Friday was the best trio of acts I've ever seen on the trot.

The Quo were fucking shit though!

2 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

That run of Steel Pulse, The Specials & Shakey on the Friday was the best trio of acts I've ever seen on the trot.

The Quo were fucking shit though!

Oh God. I didn't realise they subbed Neil. My shit eating grin would have been expansive.